What have you done to your Bronco today?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Go Tac

Reaction score
I just thought it would be fun and motivating to hear about and see some pics of what everyone has been doing to their Bronco's! I am so close I can taste it! 410cid stroked Windsor installed, front end just finished up with BC steering & track bar, along with Wild Horses track bar riser. Thank gawd I bought my Painless harness years ago! Have you seen the prices lately? I say buy parts you KNOW you are going to need/use as you can afford it. The price increase of the Painless harness even got my wife to say, "buy parts now if you need them to save money." LOL I may have said something to the effect of Bronco parts are going up in price all the time, I should buy it now! ;-) Well, please post up your accomplishments! Lets get motivated!

100_2606.jpg

Bronc76

Reaction score
Rebuilt motor and tranny while back, since then, nothing.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Was going to snap a photo today.. but got too busy and parked the Bronco in the garage before I remember to take a pic!

Anywho, yesturday I detailed the bronco inside and out. Chrome polish all the chrome, tire shine all 5 tires, wash of course, and rain-x all the windows. The windows are so clean, I went outside today and thought someone busted out my side window!!

Tonight because it's snowing, I'm going to tackle the rust bubbles on the passanger side rear wheel well before it starts to rust and look like crap

95 buckin bronco

Reaction score
hey adamdude how are u goin to do that i have some rust problems as well its not bad but its not what i want ridin with me so if u have any suggestions i need them do u need any special tools or anything cause i dont have any thanks.

TX '73

Reaction score
Im still waiting for window bushings and stuff, then get my driver side door panel back together. Wrong time of year for this stuff and boring, sorry! But I will be, once I get my tax return, replacing my add a leaf springs with 11 pack from WH 3.5". Still kind of boring but Rome wasn't built in a day. I still need to spend about 3K to get mine where I want it. Hopefully finish up in about 2 yrs, then just concentrate on routine maintenance and breakage. My biggest recent accomplishment was converting to front disc and I'm so glad I did. It stops now, without drifting to the next lane! I think after I get this truck where I want it I'll start trying to get more Horsepower possibly an unnecessary motor rebuild. I guess alot of guys are way past that though. I think you may have intro'd a new component to the forum and I put it to the web guru's to consider.

TX '73

AdamDude04

Reaction score
hey adamdude how are u goin to do that i have some rust problems as well its not bad but its not what i want ridin with me so if u have any suggestions i need them do u need any special tools or anything cause i dont have any thanks.
Very easy to do.. took me less than an hour to do one fender. I did just touch up..I didn't sand down the whole pannel lol but just the "cancer" spots!

Anywho, check out my thread that I'll create later tonight when I upload the photos and provide a full detail write-up. I'll lable it "How to remove Rust Cancer"

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Today the rear axle got sealed up its been leaking badly after the last trip out, and changed rear brake pads. Finally found a window wiper switch at the local JY 4 bucks, I have had a monkey rigged switch near the wiper motor for years, hunted for wires too connect under the dash but gave up at dinner time. Crawled under the truck and nut and bolted everything I could see(latley I have had a lot of bolts rattle out)checked everything for leaks topped off fluids took the pane tanks too get topped off, lubed all fittings. Ready too go for the next trip out. Left it outside in the rain for a spot free rinse.

freeheelbillie

Reaction score
I just thought it would be fun and motivating to hear about and see some pics of what everyone has been doing to their Bronco's! I am so close I can taste it! 410cid stroked Windsor installed, front end just finished up with BC steering & track bar, along with Wild Horses track bar riser. Thank gawd I bought my Painless harness years ago! Have you seen the prices lately? I say buy parts you KNOW you are going to need/use as you can afford it. The price increase of the Painless harness even got my wife to say, "buy parts now if you need them to save money." LOL I may have said something to the effect of Bronco parts are going up in price all the time, I should buy it now! ;-) Well, please post up your accomplishments! Lets get motivated!
before1.jpg

beforbed1.jpg

after1.jpg

afterinterior.jpg

riggermortis

Reaction score
my latest bronco upgrade included updating the wipers. i installed the newer style single motor with linkage in my '67, put a delay switch from a 80's boneyard truck (boy thats nice!), then proceeded to search for newer style wiper arms that fit the small post of the early bronco. i found them on '87 to '96 jeep cherokee back windows. then had to disassemble and shorten them to the correct length, and installed new wiper blades. WOW!! i can see in the rain and snow!! the newer arms have alot more spring pressure, and the newer post style mounting for the blades holds them firm and strait, what a difference! best upgrade i have done in a while, results you can see literaly!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbunn