What Did you Do With Your Bronco Today???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Yo jimb9,
I hear you!
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
If a specific part isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly.
¤
Car-Part.com--Used Auto tParts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay
¤
●●●Green Sales Company Main
1-800-543-4959 @
Green Sales Company is an independent Ford and Lincoln-Mercury parts warehouse. Since 1957 we have bought from and sold to Ford and L-M dealers, service centers, hobbyist, and individuals around the world. Our inventory of 220,000 Ford/Lincoln-Mercury part numbers is 99% new original equipment covering 1950 to present. We also have a wide selection of reproduction items. All Ford product lines are represented. Essentially, we may carry anything a dealer normally would have stocked over the past 51 years.
We specialize in brakes parts; suspension; steering boxes; crash parts; weatherstrips; mouldings; gas tanks; water pumps; exhaust manifolds; switches; over 1500 fenders and quarters and items you just are not going to find elsewhere. Take the Green Sales tour to view a few scenes of our 95,000 sf. facility.

●●●Autopartsobsolete.com sells New old Stock parts ( commonly abbreviated as NOS) , Original equipment manufacturer parts (OEM parts) and vintage aftermarket replacement parts sometimes referred to as NORS (new old replacement stock). .We do not sell any currently manufactured Reproduction parts.

Bronco Used Part Search @ Ford Bronco Parts | Used Auto Parts with source, cost, yard and phone #
¤

Concord Spare Parts @ Spare parts for your cars, trucks and special vehicles
732-374-3872
[email protected]
¤
Home | Pick-n-Pull
This is a Company name w/yard locations in various states
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
¤
B&R Autowrecking, in CA, WA, NV, OR. "We hauhve a fleet of over 60 trucks that deliver to business addresses all over Oregon and Washington. Outside of Oregon and Washington, we have daily shipping services. Contact Us for a quote."
"Will ship to their closest yard for $50 flat" by member StemCellResearch", 2019
¤
Row52
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
AND Want a Part? It's Easy...
1. You create a Parts Wanted Listing.
2. Parts Pullers respond with offers.
3. You pick the best one.
A Parts Puller gets the parts you need.
¤
By a search function;
Truck Ford
¤
Pull-A-Part SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS INVENTORY, @ SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS INVENTORY
Appreciate this info a bunch, Al. Am actually able to find a thing or 2 with that. VG resource.

Well, yesterday- the day of days.
Took the 91 up to my old bossmans shop and he helped me get the exhaust collector fitted to the one side. Pipe-fitter know how goes a long way and after a wheel cut, torch heating and applied come-along work the connection was made and the cut sutured up.
Having a lift to do the work on sure does make things go better. Hats off to Jerry B.- 80 yrs young and still one to tie off into a project to help somebody. 💪
It's time to hang this contraption in the wind. 🐎

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Had a P/S pump seal failure on the resto mod (4000miles in)
Got a reman and found out the 5.4 in 2003 had 2 P\S pump designs.
Mine is Lightning only!
now I'm waiting on a seal kit and a new tensioner while I'm in there.
You were right Johnny, that belt was a nightmare!
Oh well, cost of the huge grin every time I hit the throttle!
(By the way, 0-60 was just over 5 sec!):sneaky:
Cheers
AUHC4295.JPG
Looks easy without the Bronco on there!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Had a P/S pump seal failure on the resto mod (4000miles in)
Got a reman and found out the 5.4 in 2003 had 2 P\S pump designs.
Mine is Lightning only!
now I'm waiting on a seal kit and a new tensioner while I'm in there.
You were right Johnny, that belt was a nightmare!
Oh well, cost of the huge grin every time I hit the throttle!
(By the way, 0-60 was just over 5 sec!):sneaky:
Cheers
View attachment 31649
Looks easy without the Bronco on

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I hope your health is coming along good too. I,m waiting to hear when my next visit will be. It should be coming up soon. So far I,m doing good. Still looking for a aluminium intake for the 390/ Might have to go to cast soon-----ggrrrhhh. I,m down on my back now. Have been for about 3 weeks. Ever since I took the Honda Rebel out. It has be between my shoulder blades and hurts bad.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I hope your health is coming along good too. I,m waiting to hear when my next visit will be. It should be coming up soon. So far I,m doing good. Still looking for a aluminium intake for the 390/ Might have to go to cast soon-----ggrrrhhh. I,m down on my back now. Have been for about 3 weeks. Ever since I took the Honda Rebel out. It has be between my shoulder blades and hurts bad.
I'm good now, thanks Johnny. I'm sure you will find your intake. There has to be a lot of them laying around guys yards.
Rest up and feel better!
Cheers

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Rebuilt the pump last night (had to wait for a seal kit that was made in the USA! Cost 3X as much, but I really dont want to do this again!!)
Back together and running again!
Cheers

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Somebody somewhere should have a edlebrock Performer sitting on a shelf to fit that FE.
The cost new is pretty heathy. 💰😬
yes, I know--twice as much as a Chevrolet. I might go to the car show in Craigsville,W.Va tomorrow and might be able to locate one. Thanks

Jimbo26

Reaction score
yes, I know--twice as much as a Chevrolet. I might go to the car show in Craigsville,W.Va tomorrow and might be able to locate one. Thanks
Sure thing JR.
The standard Performer is what you want.
The Perf-RPM is for the drag strip.
BTW, I did see a OEM 4V FE intake on the FB marketplace yesterday. If I recall right the listing Is located in Humble, TX. $175
Took my rig for a spin down the road and had a odd wheel shimmy.
Crawled down and found No weights anywhere on the wheels. 😑
It just doesn't not cease to amaze. 😠
That's a trip to the tire shop!

Last edited:

Whipsaw

Reaction score
This is more a 'what did your Bronco do with you' post... came home from a trip for work and the tailgate wouldn't release and come down. The rear window works from the tailgate switch, but not the dash switch (could be the switch, or the wires at the tailgate), and the headliner is starting to separate. Otherwise, driving it around town. 😎

Jimbo26

Reaction score
This is more a 'what did your Bronco do with you' post... came home from a trip for work and the tailgate wouldn't release and come down. The rear window works from the tailgate switch, but not the dash switch (could be the switch, or the wires at the tailgate), and the headliner is starting to separate. Otherwise, driving it around town. 😎
Yea, seems like rigormortis will set in on things eventually.
Judging by the Gen-5 pic you have, you can get a dash switch easy enuf, if thats the issue.
The Gen 4 switch is non-existent outside a junkyard.
The gate not wanting to release could be the safety release latch inside the gate that is shoved Down when the rear glass is retracted. The way that part is designed, it should usually stick in the Down position and not create a issue- but ya just never know.
(This is IF the design wasn't changed inside the tailgate any between Gen 4 to 5)
Sounds like it's time for the tailgate go-thru.
Have fun.

Whipsaw

Reaction score
Yea, seems like rigormortis will set in on things eventually.
Judging by the Gen-5 pic you have, you can get a dash switch easy enuf, if thats the issue.
The Gen 4 switch is non-existent outside a junkyard.
The gate not wanting to release could be the safety release latch inside the gate that is shoved Down when the rear glass is retracted. The way that part is designed, it should usually stick in the Down position and not create a issue- but ya just never know.
(This is IF the design wasn't changed inside the tailgate any between Gen 4 to 5)
Sounds like it's time for the tailgate go-thru.
Have fun.
I have a switch, haven't put it in yet... Interesting note on the safety release latch, will have to look at that. The annoying thing is I had a new tailgate shell installed when I had it painted, the shop must have messed up when they swapped the guts over from the old tail gate. BTW, the same tailgate was used from '83- '96, I had a casualty which destroyed my original tailgate. I was able to get another from I think the previous gen from salvage (had some rust) that swapped right in, just had to rework some of the wiring. I'll have to go through the whole thing like you said, will be a few weeks till I can get to it. Lots of good tailgate info here: https://www.supermotors.net/registry/2742/12689-2

Jimbo26

Reaction score
🤞Here's hoping your lucky and it's just a matter of freeing up that safety latch, or sticking it in the Down position where it's not a issue anymore. When went thru mine I freed it up but the thing seems to have stuck down again, so it can stay there....as it don't bother anything that way. Just have to remember to retract the glass all the way, as the gate can be opened when the glass is at part-way down.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
If they can ship it at a reasonable price, is still worth the $

Ok, tires re-balanced. Way better.
Now if can get the engine running stuff hashed out. EGRv deleted and block-off plate installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915-132759_Lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915-132759_Lite.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 1

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Sure thing JR.
The standard Performer is what you want.
The Perf-RPM is for the drag strip.
BTW, I did see a OEM 4V FE intake on the FB marketplace yesterday. If I recall right the listing Is located in Humble, TX. $175
Took my rig for a spin down the road and had a odd wheel shimmy.
Crawled down and found No weights anywhere on the wheels. 😑
It just doesn't not cease to amaze. 😠
That's a trip to the tire shop!
That is reasonable. I been watching the ones hear and hope I,ll run onto one eventually.I,ll find one when I least expect. Thank for the type to get guys.Appreciate it.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Going to replace the F-pres regulator on my rig next (cheap/easy) & see if that helps the situation any.
This will be after I am delivered from dying and going to Xterra h🔥ll.
The 🛠⚙️🪛things we do for money! 🤕
At the risk of a thread hijack--
Have found out the hard way that the V6 models of the Xterra were more of a engineering afterthought. 🤬 No more-a!!
Hatred is a kind word for what this particular vehicle has stirred me up to.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo,
We'll be replacing our 96 Broncos windshield moulding that a mf÷÷÷××× removed it while I was with my much-better-half who was in our local hospital.
sorry to hear that Al. I hope your wife is feeling much better. and hope you find the low life. One thing for sure. They either have one like it or know a buyer for it. Start watching all post you can and on craiglist and ebay.--you might see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK