What Did you Do With Your Bronco Today???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
The 96 is the Best vehicle we ever had!
It has been our daily driver!
Never needed to pull the 5.0, nor E4OD, BW1356, 8.8, ETC!
Them small blocks are really good motors. I put a 289 in my Fairlane one time.Spun a bearing in the 390 and blew up a 428 in it. The 289 took more punishmet then both the other motors put together. Then it locked up because I was not running it.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Al, I bet if you asked your son and daughter. Which is the BEST Bronco--78 or 96 and I,ll bet they will say 96.hhaha Out of curisoty--in a BALLPARK FIGURE AND SHAPE--what did it cost you. Is the body in nice shape?
Yo Johnny,
The 96 is the Best vehicle we ever had!

I removed the B pillar trim on both sides due to leaks
Pulled foam and rust particles, etc from drain hole sections in B pillar
Allowing water to drain out. Except it clogs with dirt and starts holding moisture permanently and causes rust

View attachment 186883

View attachment 186884
X

goodO1boydws

Reaction score
I had some of those bags packed in the rear end of both front fenders in my Crown Vic. The stuff inside THEM was more like a cross between carpet underlayment whats used for blown-in attic insulation I'm pretty sure they were used for sound deadening. YOURS was probably there to keep the wire that's showing (or its connector?) from rattling

Last edited:

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Today- brain surgery.
Huge misadventure with the original 🧠 (another time) but fortunately was able to source another compatible reman Ecu.
Seems to have made a Big difference in the way the engine runs & responds. 💪 Was what it should have been like the 1st time around. Another step in the right direction........finally. 🥵
Next stop- exhaust fix.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Another step back, rebuild the hood release housing.
Back in & secured.
Better, stronger, faster then it was before. 🏃‍♀️
Moving forward again.

Attachments

• 20230901_132848.jpg
    20230901_132848.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 2

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Now who would take the time and figure that out---when we know he is always busy doing something?haha
My friend and I had planned to go to Webster this past Thursday. He called and said he couldn,t make it.Had to pick up his grandson from school. Saturday is the junk-yards owner sabbath, So we have it planned for tTHIS Monday--look up and cross your finger for up LBronco.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
I too will visit our local yard due a creep who broke off our 96's windshield black moulding from top passenger side down to the vertical section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-102052_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830-102052_Chrome.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 0

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
I too will visit our local yard due a creep who broke off our 96's windshield black moulding from top passenger side down to the vertical section.
Dam shame when one has to have 24/7 surveillance or a gun-guard to mind the vehicle anymore.
Idiots.

Jimbo26

Reaction score
You know thats over 2 months!
😉
That covers Part of the time spent on the project. 🤕

Ok folks- E7TZ-14529-B
Dash rear window rocker switch for a Gen 4.
I've scoured Everywhere and coming up empty handed.
'Discontinued'
I guess china never got the word to make knock-off's of that one.
F2TZ's are available all day long for a Gen 5
Us Gen 4 folks down to reman on our leftovers?

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo jimb9,
I hear you!
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part.
If a specific part isn't listed, search again for the next higher assembly.
¤
Car-Part.com--Used Auto tParts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay
¤
●●●Green Sales Company Main
1-800-543-4959 @
Green Sales Company is an independent Ford and Lincoln-Mercury parts warehouse. Since 1957 we have bought from and sold to Ford and L-M dealers, service centers, hobbyist, and individuals around the world. Our inventory of 220,000 Ford/Lincoln-Mercury part numbers is 99% new original equipment covering 1950 to present. We also have a wide selection of reproduction items. All Ford product lines are represented. Essentially, we may carry anything a dealer normally would have stocked over the past 51 years.
We specialize in brakes parts; suspension; steering boxes; crash parts; weatherstrips; mouldings; gas tanks; water pumps; exhaust manifolds; switches; over 1500 fenders and quarters and items you just are not going to find elsewhere. Take the Green Sales tour to view a few scenes of our 95,000 sf. facility.

●●●Autopartsobsolete.com sells New old Stock parts ( commonly abbreviated as NOS) , Original equipment manufacturer parts (OEM parts) and vintage aftermarket replacement parts sometimes referred to as NORS (new old replacement stock). .We do not sell any currently manufactured Reproduction parts.

Bronco Used Part Search @ Ford Bronco Parts | Used Auto Parts with source, cost, yard and phone #
¤

Concord Spare Parts @ Spare parts for your cars, trucks and special vehicles
732-374-3872
[email protected]
¤
Home | Pick-n-Pull
This is a Company name w/yard locations in various states
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
¤
B&R Autowrecking, in CA, WA, NV, OR. "We hauhve a fleet of over 60 trucks that deliver to business addresses all over Oregon and Washington. Outside of Oregon and Washington, we have daily shipping services. Contact Us for a quote."
"Will ship to their closest yard for $50 flat" by member StemCellResearch", 2019
¤
Row52
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
AND Want a Part? It's Easy...
1. You create a Parts Wanted Listing.
2. Parts Pullers respond with offers.
3. You pick the best one.
A Parts Puller gets the parts you need.
¤
By a search function;
Truck Ford
¤
Pull-A-Part SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS INVENTORY, @ SEARCH INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS INVENTORY

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Well I,d keep my eye out on one like yours---that is probably where yours went too. Sorry to hear about it Al. I have a really good guard hear--he,s about 4 foot long and a couple of his friends. The big one I call Ralph after a friend. He drawed back on me one day as I was weed eating. Don,t worry about thiefs now.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Well I,d keep my eye out on one like yours---that is probably where yours went too. Sorry to hear about it Al. I have a really good guard hear--he,s about 4 foot long and a couple of his friends. The big one I call Ralph after a friend. He drawed back on me one day as I was weed eating. Don,t worry about thiefs now.
he,s a timber rattler and his mate is just as big.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK