Future Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78BroncHair

Reaction score
78 bronco, going to a 6 inch lift with 35s, disc brake conversion in the rear, completely new interior (recaro seats/ wood grain everything/ new carpets/ new door panels/ new headliner/ autometer tachometer/ dakota digital guages/ auto dimming mirror/ new stareo system) along with making my drivetrain rock solid (eventually about a 450 horse 351, diff rock guards front and rear/ possible swap to 3/4 ton axles/ shift kit in my C6/ powdercoating suspension components and axle housings) and last but not least installing the newly released race track trim from LMC and getting my AMC sun orange and eggshell white paintjob! And the possible addition of a baja stye front and rear bumpers (powdercoated black

lovemy79

Reaction score
I have a 79 just gutted the interior doing all new custom side panels/ door panels carpet stereo , droping a new 351m in it installing a shift kit in my c-6 looking at getting a set of kreepy krawler 35,s. you know its my family ride.

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
my winter mods include going through all of my wiring to figure out why i keep getting a drain on my batteries, welding in another bar behind my seat to the existing roll cage so i can use my 5 points properly (i'm too short for the way they are set up :blush: ), hydro boost on my brakes cuz i'd like to be able to stop when i need it, fix my rear links cuz i kind of accidentally bent them whoops, and i need to give it a polish cuz the sept long trip completely destroyed the body

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar