Ranger XLT or Custom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

79highrider

Reaction score
When I first bought my truck it was a Ranger XLT but the interior was somewhat trashed, it had a rusted steel bar grille and the exterior molding was replaced with aftermarket moldings when the truck was repainted. So I totally reconstructed the interior with new dash pad, sun-visors, headliner, guage cluster, front seats, door panels, took out rear cargo panels and replaced with wood ones that I cut from 1/4in plywood. And I replaced the wood grain on the glove compartment door with just a custom emblem and the inner steering wheel with a basic one also without the wood. The grille I found in the junk yard is all grey and I can't remember if the ranger xlt's or the customs came with the solid color grille and I am keeping the molding the way it is.........so is my truck a BRONCO CUSTOM or a CUSTOM BRONCO? :unsure: is there anything else that sets the two apart? :unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23