turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertbronc

Reaction score
ok so the problem is that my turn signal lever dont stay on by itself, i have to hold it for the turn signal to blink.

second problem is that my left signal dont flash, just stays on, but my right signal flashes.

any advice on a resolution, do i need a new turn signal switch.

racebreedbronco

Reaction score
both concerns could be related to t/sig. switch, for second concern, turn on 4 way flashers, check all bulbs, if one is out it will not flow enough current to flash that side

Seabronc

Reaction score
The latching tab in the turn signal switch has a tendency to break, I've had that happen twice. The only solution is to replace it.

Good luck,

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seabronc

Reaction score
replace what, the turn signal switch.
Sorry for being vague, yes, the switch if it doesn't latch up. It is inside the joke and you need to remove the steering wheel in order to do it. Like Racebreedbronco said the lack of the lefy side flashing can be either the flasher or a bad bulb.

Good luck,

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
desertbronc

desertbronc

Reaction score
ok thanks. well i turned on the hazards and the lighst dont blink together the blink alternatively.

and can someone tell me where i can get a remote for my warn winch, i found one on ebay for $50, but i just wanted a more reputable place.

OP
OP
desertbronc

desertbronc

Reaction score
ok thanks. well i turned on the hazards and the lighst dont blink together the blink alternatively.

and can someone tell me where i can get a remote for my warn winch, i found one on ebay for $50, but i just wanted a more reputable place.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane