Nice Rear End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRONCO JIM

Reaction score
b-(

I first want to thank those of you who offered help,but I ve decided to re-build the diff. with new ring and pinion,and carrior bearings and whatever else it needs. Gonna cost about $400.00,but at least now all rear end will be new or re-built.New axils,all new seals,new gears,rebuilt driveshaft,cost me about $700.00 total,but my old horse is 95 % showroom cond. and I aim to keep her that way. Beats the heck out of monthly payments. Will someday try to scan and post a few pics so all can see what a cherry 89 looks like. Hope all you Fathers had a great Fathers Day,Mine was special,four of my childrenand thier wives and kids gave me a wonderfull day. Thanx again BJ

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Good decision, bro. I pulled the diff out of the 88 on Sunday, fairly simple takedown. The ring gear and L/S, pinion shaft, and both axles are like new, so if you ever need a spare keep me in mind. The pinion gear has one tooth with a chip on it, so it's only good for a trotline weight. 39 teeth on the ring and 11 on the pinion=3.55 gear ratio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar