Interior relocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckpunk

Reaction score
ok I was surfin the otherday and i come across jeff's bronco graveyard (nothin new the the bronco man). But what I did find was confusing. I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent (home town boy) and I come across his zebra stripped bronco. But my question is the truck is a 92 or newer but the interior is out of a 87 or older was this a easy swap or was there some major mods that need to be done. I really like the toggle switch cluster. It holds 10 or so switches and with all the aftermarket lights and stuff I have I need that. Is that a fabrication job or can I buy one? I will post a pic of what I mean.

Nugentzebra__24_.JPG

Nugentzebra__22_.JPG

Nugentzebra__26_.JPG

pinson27

Reaction score
ok I was surfin the otherday and i come across jeff's bronco graveyard (nothin new the the bronco man). But what I did find was confusing. I'm a big fan of Ted Nugent (home town boy) and I come across his zebra stripped bronco. But my question is the truck is a 92 or newer but the interior is out of a 87 or older was this a easy swap or was there some major mods that need to be done. I really like the toggle switch cluster. It holds 10 or so switches and with all the aftermarket lights and stuff I have I need that. Is that a fabrication job or can I buy one? I will post a pic of what I mean.
Im sure you could buy something like that,but I recomend building your own to make it truly "custom"

Seabronc

Reaction score
That dash is from a 80-86 Bronco with a radio bezel from an 85 or 86. Are you sure that that is not, say an 85 Bronco with a 92 front clip put on it? The reason I say that is that the rewiring for the internal harness would be a bit of a chore, not impossible but a chore. The instrument cluster is also from 80 - 86. As far as the dash goes, I believe they can be easily interchanged. the whole thing is only held on by a few strategically placed screws. I put an 85 dash in my 83 since one of it's previous owners messed the dash up.

My dash:

Seabronc0016.JPG

Dash_003a.jpg

OP
OP
redneckpunk

redneckpunk

Reaction score
I'm guessing that he has enouph money to put a toyota previa engine in a bronco if he wanted to. I dont know why he would but I bet he could afford it if he wanted to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar