This is gonna be funny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rkaholic

Reaction score
Well it was around 1979 same year they went to the light cranks and the 50 oz weighted flywheel . Prior to that all cars had the dipstick in the front cover and guess what the trucks had the dipstick in the drivers side of the pan yes theres a difference between the truck and car pans too . I can even tell you that the retaining nut that holds the dipstick in the pan is 9/16 . I got some interesting pms from you a minute ago seems you still wanna play games and start trouble here Ill post them so everyone can see . And yes its a pm but was sent to me and I choose to make it public .

Justbust1n should have dropped it, Today, 07:25 PM

Bronco Maniac

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,557

Warn: (0%)

now even your moderators see what kinda person you r

--------------------

Justbust1n hahaha, Today, 07:24 PM

Bronco Maniac

Warn: (0%)

hahahah yeah read keep it civil

--------------------

So you see Justbust1n this seems to be just a game for you to see what kind of trouble you can stir we dont need that here and the personal threats are not needed either . You will be put in moderated posting which means whatever you want to post will be first viewed by a mod to make sure your not causing trouble or making threats to other members . Keep in mind that if you make another user ID that would constitute spam and you will be banned immediately for that . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i have a 302 and my dipstick is on the block... lol :-B :D/

swampthing

Reaction score
blade i was told by many old school motor heads that you can use 302 heads on a 351w..ones a ford tech...but i wouldnt know because i never tried and i havent really reaserched into it...but i will and let you know what i come up with i wasnt trying to stear anyone in the wrong direction though

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
blade i was told by many old school motor heads that you can use 302 heads on a 351w..ones a ford tech...but i wouldnt know because i never tried and i havent really reaserched into it...but i will and let you know what i come up with i wasnt trying to stear anyone in the wrong direction though
ow god dont test him lol

w0rkaholic

Reaction score
ow god dont test him he sounds like he is a power freak .... i am new and i can alreay tell... thats funny

Last edited by a moderator:

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Thats fine swampthing its something alot of people over look I have a set of 1986 5.0 ** heads on my 351 but like I said there not a direct bolt on you must machine the holes out too 9/16 . The kit your talking about is when you go the other way 351 heads on a 302 , ARP makes a bolt set that is 1/2 with a 9/16 step at the top of the bolt . Edelbrock also makes a washer set that necks the 9/16 hole to 1/2 inch to bolt the 351 heads on the 302 . I have a set of aluminum edelbrock heads here and they come with the washers . I wasnt trying to bash you was just making a point about having all the info . Its not a bolt on if theres machine work to be done . Did you find out anything on those bulbs ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

swampthing

Reaction score
that must have been what i was told then and just got it mixed up...and yeah my buddy went to a local caterpillar retailer and got 24 volt 1157 bulbs...he can use reg 12 volt socket now he just has to get everything drilled and mounted (the stock stuff was all taken out panels put in and a bunch of strobes and wig wags were installed) so hopefully all goes well.

OP
OP
Justbust1n

Justbust1n

Reaction score
Thats fine swampthing its something alot of people over look I have a set of 1986 5.0 ** heads on my 351 but like I said there not a direct bolt on you must machine the holes out too 9/16 . The kit your talking about is when you go the other way 351 heads on a 302 , ARP makes a bolt set that is 1/2 with a 9/16 step at the top of the bolt . Edelbrock also makes a washer set that necks the 9/16 hole to 1/2 inch to bolt the 351 heads on the 302 . I have a set of aluminum edelbrock heads here and they come with the washers . I wasnt trying to bash you was just making a point about having all the info . Its not a bolt on if theres machine work to be done . Did you find out anything on those bulbs ? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
actually it is i guess its just what some people determine what bolt on means ... but he dosent like to be wrong so he has to make up some excuse why he is right and i am wrong

w0rkaholic

Reaction score
actually Balze a bolt on is something that stays in the same class as a small block and a big block but i guess you already knew that it sounds like you know what your talkin about .... even if its maching it just to bore out the hole a 1/16 of an inch its still a bolt on in alot of peoples eyes but since your the moderator your opinon overrides all right

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Justbust1n hahaha, Today, 08:14 PM

Bronco Maniac

Warn: (10%)

if your not gonna let me post my opinion on this name i have a couple more and i hope you dont get it wrong which one it is and take ou our argue ment on someone else ... lol so go ahead and **** this one but be assured i will make another so you cant find out !!! many many e-mail addresses ... so go ahead and make it so i can respond on tis ne but i will call your ass out on alot of other thing cause youtr hiding behind your computer and i think its funny

Well Justbust1n / w0rkaholic you were warned making multiple ID,s if action was taken well you know :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cucamongan

Reaction score
dude you need to go somewhere else with that !! dont feel like the repeat of the whole 351 situation, what do you do with trouble makers like me?? BOY?? i want people to know this you come in here threating me i dont appreciate it

yeah i found that if you buy a preformance cam it will fit on all three as long as its a small block
Dude, I got 2 words for ya: "Dude, Chill" and "Loosen Up"

I agree with Swampthing & Firelt90bronco

rockchucker.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23