The BEAST is DEAD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
You know, come to think about it I might have to replace that coffee can on the pass side, it rotted out and I repaired it a while back so that might be the problem.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
You know, come to think about it I might have to replace that coffee can on the pass side, it rotted out and I repaired it a while back so that might be the problem.
Well that's a definite maybe!

BTW... I like Martinson's extra fine grind in the B-L-U-E can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Christhefordlover

Reaction score
Hi guys:I guess I should give you all an update...

I still have not gotten the Beast back to my house, it's still sitting at work. Last time I tried to run it all it would do is load up and stall when I touched the throttle. I ran it last night and it seemed to run better :huh: I'm gonna try to get it back home this weekend (Boss... "When are you going to get the POS Ford out of the back lot?").

I haven't been in a hurry to get it fixed because I bought a new toy / DD, call me a trader if you will but I now own a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT that is awesome on gas http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2603598/

I will keep you posted...
It sounds like your running it way to rich ! check it out i would suggest trying to run it leaner...that outta do the trick...because if the pump was bad it would not even run and definetley not load up...check your plugs see if there gummed out or not if so its running way to rich...

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
It sounds like your running it way to rich ! check it out i would suggest trying to run it leaner...that outta do the trick...because if the pump was bad it would not even run and definetley not load up...check your plugs see if there gummed out or not if so its running way to rich...
I never heard the term "load up". What does it mean?

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Load up = running so rich it would flood out.

I have that problem solved with the new FPR. Now I have to fix vac issue but I think I'm on the right track. I have to get it inspected soon so I can take her out and see what else I need to do but it looks like she is on her way back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23