The 2005 BroncoZone.Com Off-Road Jamboree!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaMahan

Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I am new to the Zone and will plan on attending this event. I look forward to meeting fellow Bronco fanatics. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

walterm

Reaction score
I'm having technical difficulties, but I'm still here. my ol' lady got mad at me so I haven't had alot of time to post anything due to doing house work. ( building things). someone, help!!!!

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Ok I have been informed we have another sponsor.

The Outdoor Channel wants to come out and video the event for Extreme 4x4 TV!

Also rumor has it that a male country music star will be coming out for a "jam session" and get a little mud on the tires.

We are also listed on the ORV Park website for the event here :D/

msuforeman

Reaction score
Ok I have been informed we have another sponsor.The Outdoor Channel wants to come out and video the event for Extreme 4x4 TV!

Also rumor has it that a male country music star will be coming out for a "jam session" and get a little mud on the tires.

We are also listed on the ORV Park website for the event here :D/

22984[/snapback]

Now that's pretty f'ing cool

I hope there are alot of people that will make the trip!

texashcane

Reaction score
Just stumbled across the site. I'm planning on being in Hot Springs on that Weekend in my 1968 Bronco. If you havn't been to this park before, I think you'll really enjoy it. The park has something for everyone. I'm 7+ hours away and this is my 5th trip in the last year.

Stephen

College Station, TX

tn_Bumper_Guards_004.jpg

walterm

Reaction score
okay peoples, magellan is also in on this now thanks to adam janica?(sorry for the spelling adam) we may have a few GPS systems to give out as prizes. my fire dept. is using theese as well as myself, and they kick ass!!!! anyway, we're still working hard to make this right. so attendance is much needed. walter

msuforeman

Reaction score
okay peoples, magellan is also in on this now thanks to adam janica?(sorry for the spelling adam) we may have a few GPS systems to give out as prizes. my fire dept. is using theese as well as myself, and they kick ass!!!! anyway, we're still working hard to make this right. so attendance is much needed.    walter
23406[/snapback]

It keeps getting better and better :D/

highriderW13

Reaction score
ive gotta scrape the money together for the trip but there is no solid promise yet but it sounds like a good time to me

ken0275

Reaction score
I wanna go and I am on vacation that week too, but I dunno if the green **** will be done.

The motor is still on the engine stand, along with engine parts on my basement bar.

A 3 1/2" lift kit and steering conversion pieces are on the floor in the basement and also in the garage.

I gotta bedroom with brand new pro comp x-terrains and eagle alloy rims, oops almost forget the replacement windshield and new seal, which is also in the same bedroom.

My dining room table has been the home for my rebalanced flex plate, since the end of March and 3 weeks ago my painted exhaust manifolds joined the flex plate.

You think I will git-r-done??? :blink:

walterm

Reaction score
ken0275..................you better get-r-done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ken0275

Reaction score
ken0275..................you better get-r-done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23910[/snapback]

I want it done too, but I am to the point I need help installing the motor. I think all my friends have caller ID and they are ignoring me.

I guess I will keep stockpiling parts and eventually I will get errrrr done!!!

:((

ken0275

Reaction score
Northwest Indiana, not too far from Chicago.

I am off the next 2 days, so hopefully I will get the motor ready to drop in this afternoon. b-(

ken0275

Reaction score
My motor is going in tonight [-o<

But I still have a lot of work to do such as the, lift kit, steering conversion, replace the windows that the neighborhood brats broke out. :mad:

Since we have had a little over a week of 90 plus heat, it has been too hot to work out in the garage during the day.

I am still trying to make it down there, but I would hate for that to be the first weekend out in it with the new moter in it and I blow it up, because it was not broke in :mad:

ken0275

Reaction score
Welp, the motor is in @-)

and what a pain in da butt it was.

Now comes the real work.... trying to figure out how to install the msd ignition system and all the wiring. :wacko:

Arkansawer

Reaction score
22 More days yall. Come on get your stuff together and go. You will be dissapointed if you dont, and then when you hear about it you will be kicking yourself. So who else is going to be there? We need names of the ones going not the ones not going.

GO!!! GO!!! You know you wanna, so just dont think about it, just go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK