The 2005 BroncoZone.Com Off-Road Jamboree!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee_Redneck

Reaction score
i've already clued y'all in, I'm going.  coming from florida, its 986 miles for me, each way. SO NO *******' ABOUT THE DISTANCE.  If it is agreeable to the organizers, I'm sure we could work out something so that this became a cooperation between Bronco Zone and FullSizeBronco seeing as we are both going to be there at the same time.  If you guys wouldn't mind falling under the Run In The Sun title, that would make it much easier to organize sponsors like Interco, and it would also make the truck count skyrocket. i know we have a shitload of trucks going from the FSB end. what say ye?
20640[/snapback]

I agree with ocalabronco, this might be best suited as a Co-Op between the two boards. :D/

I'll be there!! come **** or highwater... :rolleyes: I should be on

33's by then so highwater won't be TOO much of an issue... <)
cowboy.gif

Just so there's no confusion, I am an FSB member and will be there as such.

Tom

Arkansawer

Reaction score
Ill be there for sure, its only a 3 hr drive for me. But the only thing is, ill be there for the FSB run in the sun. But you can add my bronco as going if you want. Should be a blast, thats for sure thats for dang sure.

marvin

Reaction score
i'm going to be there when is it all going down the way it looks now is i'm going to have to wait untill late fri or real early sat to head there but i can be there early like 7 ish then have to leave out early sun but i'm coming

so you can count on one Bronco zoner being there and my buddy will be there to but he might beat me there so i guess thats 2 from pryor ok

Yankee_Redneck

Reaction score
i'm going to be there      when is it all going down  the way it looks now is i'm going to have to wait untill late fri or real early sat to head there but i can be there early like 7 ish  then have to leave out early sun  but i'm coming  so you can count on one Bronco zoner    being there and my buddy will be there to but he might  beat me there  so i guess thats 2 from  pryor ok

20929[/snapback]

you can caravan down with us dude... We haven't decided if we want to leave thursday afternoon and get there before dark, or leave early friday AM and get there early afternoon friday... either way, we'll keep you posted... B)

marvin

Reaction score
when it gets a bit closer i'll know when i can head out for sure and if i can meet up with you guys i will for sure and where is other BZ.com peeps so far it's me ocalabronco walt and shadow D ????

marvin

Reaction score
sooo i guess if i'm going to Superlift's ORV the last weekend in july i'm going to a FSB event am i seeing this right ??? well i hope the 3 that had planed on going will still go i would like to put some faces with some names :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i guess it won't be a Jamboree but i'll bet it will be fun in the sun :blush:

Yankee_Redneck

Reaction score
Damn yall got quiet about this... y'all need to find a way to make it happen. ***** fuel prices, we're all dealing with it. how many times in your lives do you get the chance to be among the first to do something?? To me, that concept is priceless!!!

Tom

:)>-

OP
OP
S

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I agree! I am making the trip from the Albany NY area.

I'm leavin on the 23 or 25 to go to a friends place to work on my truck.

walterm

Reaction score
we are working very hard to make this right. and although one is better than none, it would be nice to have some people from the zone there with us. I'm currently building a truck to beat the **** out of anything with wheels just for this. fuel is costing me too, yet I'm driving an R.V. getting 6 miles per gallon pulling another truck. and my wife to be is driving her Tahoe (good truck, it's a chevy) pulling another truck. whats everyones complant??????

Yankee_Redneck

Reaction score
Distance and not having the option of towing our vehicles there i imagine.
21734[/snapback]

I'm drivin my rig... Now granted, I'm not ********, but I'll be diggin in the mud, and crawling on some rocks... But I have acquired some cool goodies recently... and more to follow... :rolleyes: :-"

Shadow and Walterm are going to great lengths to make this happen... there will be plenty of Bronco folk to draw from for help, expertise, and fishin' stories... B) Come on out, have a beer, and just relax and have a good time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK