should i part her out or junk her or let insurance company have her

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejfranks

Reaction score
My Bronco 1992 4wd was T boned on passenger side and I need to make the decision on what to do when the insuranse adjuster tries to settle . I am curious about what I should be willing to pay to buy it back and if it is worth salvaging or parting out

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
That depends on the condition,and equipment, which we have no idea of.

Where are you located?

Is there a good demand for Broncos, and the parts there?

What is still good on the truck? Is the frame damaged?

What is the Ins. Co. willing to pay you?

A little more info, will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

ejfranks

Reaction score
ok it is a xlt crushed exactly between the ft and rear wheels the engine broke off the mounts and rotated under the hood resting on its side, but it still runs. It is high miles and the engine (v8) in truth not in good enough shape to sell . The 4wd and transfer case is in like new shape .I only put in 4 wd twice in its life. the frame is bent at the passenger door the rest of the body is fair condition . It is white .I am in fayetteville nc. It has minimal rust and all five tires are great shape .

OP
OP
E

ejfranks

Reaction score
oh, I am supposed to hear from the adjuster tomarrow . My truck had the tow package and it was loaded even with lumbar support

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
Sounds like the only value left is in the tires and transfer case, maybe the seats, (if in good shape).

Personally I would not pay more than a few hundred to get her back and part out. Sounds like there is just not much there to sell. Then you would still have to dispose of what remains.

Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat