Protecting floors while it is sitting outside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have found out if you have to park your vehicle out side. You can protect the underside from rust damage buy. Parking the vehicle on a big piece of plastic. Mine has been outside close to 40 years and the floor in my Farilane is still solid.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
That is great to know. I always wondered. I know the humidity from the ground can do a lot of damage. Didn't know if it was just from the ground or from the air as well.

Sounds like it is just from the ground.

OP
OP
J

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That is great to know. I always wondered. I know the humidity from the ground can do a lot of damage. Didn't know if it was just from the ground or from the air as well.

Sounds like it is just from the ground.
When I get company---I,ll try and get some pictures.

Reaction score
I have found out if you have to park your vehicle out side. You can protect the underside from rust damage buy. Parking the vehicle on a big piece of plastic. Mine has been outside close to 40 years and the floor in my Farilane is still solid.
i bought 2 gallons of wd-40 and soaked what i could of the bottom, body, frame, etc... i have some rot, hope it may slow it down... 93 custom 5.0 auto

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK