One Year Later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefy85

Reaction score
man johnski all he said was that he took a 2 pictures one year apart. he never said, "hey look how much work ive done." i don't know about you, but my ma'ma allways said, "if you aint nuttin nice to say, dont say nuttin at all."

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Well, we all don't have the luxury of dropping every last cent into our trucks like Johnski. Ya see I have a house and another truck so the Bronco dosen't see 100% pay checks (of course it would if I still lived at home with mommy)!!!!

BLADE262US

Reaction score
johnski , johnski , johnski :angry: why do you have to go and **** me off like that . Im not in a good mood right now anyway so I probably shouldnt even be writing this but here goes . Here at broncozone we like to work together to help eachother not criticize eachothers work . Not all of us are at the same mechanical or skill level but all of us knows something someone else doesnt know here hence the helping eachother out . You have chosen to be what is called a **** now for definition a **** is someone who thinks there better than eveyone else , someone who chooses to run other people down for self gratification . Now I dont care if its a ************* that the bodys dragging behind the running gear or a spit shined show truck all of us have our toys that mean something to us or we wouldnt have them . Now I for one think that your replies and attitude were totally uncalled for and after being brought to your attention you still chose to be a **** and for that my friend you win a prize its called moderated posting . For the next 30 days any and all of your post will have to go through me or one of the other mods before being allowed to be posted on the boards thats just the way it is , If after the 30 days you choose to exhibit that behavier again it will be indefinate suspension of your account and IP , Seeing the number of post you have you must enjoy visiting this site and if my actions make you decide to not come back so be it we dont need that kind of behavior here it very much puts a damper on the feeling of being able to ask any question without the fear of someone making you feel stupid because you asked and that will not be tolerated here . Feel free to pm me if you feel I have given you this prize in error . And dont forget for the next 30 days enjoy the prize my friend youve earned it . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Personal Message

johnski Re:pm, Today, 01:34 PM

Bronco Mechanic

Group: Members

Member No.: 676

Warn: (10%)

You should look at your last post where you were running down one of the members projects

Thanks for the PM letting me know I was out of line before making it public. I would've edited if you thought it was necessary. Enjoy your internet power trip. Apparently there's some thin skins around here. Buh-bye.

[ Add to Buddies ] IP Address: 71.71.198.154

Some people just dont learn , Hmmmmm looking out for the interest of our members is considered a power trip now . johnski , if I was on a power trip you wouldnt have even had the option to pm me . I thought I was very fair with you but you know what maybe I wasnt fair so why dont we do this lets let the members here vote now that would be fair , it would be kinda like survivor see how long it takes to vote you off the site . johnski I wonder how many people you have treated like this since you joined the site , Hmmmm so heres the deal if you want pm me again and let me know if you want me to do this I will post a voteing poll the header will be What should we do with johnski . A ban indefinately B keep his 30 day probation C remove his probation and Blade says hes sorry for looking out for the members best interest . Hows that . Oh and keep in mind whatever you send me in PM will be posted we shouldnt have anything to hide from the other members . Im waiting for you reply :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Personal Message

johnski Go ahead, Today, 03:49 PM

Bronco Mechanic

Group: Members

Member No.: 676

Warn: (10%)

Blade, you are one helluva mod. I thought PM's were private, but that's ok if I got under your skin, too. It's obvious from your reaction in making it public. You can just go ahead and ban me and make this PM public, too, so you can exhibit your supreme power to all. The only things I contribute between wise ass comments are links to fullsizebronco.com where members can access real info. Bye.

[ Add to Buddies ] IP Address: 71.71.198.154

LOL you didnt get under my skin you just ****** me off a little . And PM,s are only private if the recipient chooses to keep it that way I have nothing to hide from the members here so I chose to post our message . Im choosing to post this message so all can see what you think of this site . LOL my supreme power Ill tell ya what johnski were going with option B unless other members have another plan and 29 days from now you will be able to post again and all will be good as long as you can behave yourself . Only 28 more days left hang in there you can make it . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yardape

Reaction score
Are any of the Mods here, Mods at FSB as well? That would be funny :-"

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
He just needs to calm down and think on it for a while. I don't think hes a bad person, hes just over reacting.

Yardape

Reaction score
Yeah your right, Its not like hes a Chevy lover or something. He must have some goodness in him, Hes a Bronco lover after all :)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane