New 68 Bronco Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMcBama

Reaction score
I actually purchased a 69 Bronco Sport last May and am just getting started on a possible frame-off restoration. I drove the car home and several times around the neighborhood and with the exceptions of a few fuel line leaks it ran OK. I wouldn't take it out on the road but everything, including the radio, still works.

My son and I pulled the 289, transmission, and transfer case and there doesn't seem to be hardly any rust and is in original condition. It spent the first 15 or so years in the Boulder Colorado area and the most recent years in the Baton Rouge Louisiana area where I became the 4th owner. The third bought it for resale and never licensed the car.

I have all of the catalog's from the various companies I've reference on this page and have picked up a few tips from reading posts for the past several months. I look forward to getting into the EB more.

misc_038.jpg

Original_Bronco_016.jpg

76Explorer

Reaction score
Nice find, the only thing missing are the hubcaps. Are you going to keep it a stocker, or lift it and cut it? I would keep it stock if it was mine, but I already have a cut/lifted bronco. And welcome to the Zone

OP
OP
R

RMcBama

Reaction score
I'll be keeping it stock. I found hub caps in several catalog's but would like to find some original. I would think that since there's so many modified EB's out there I should be able to find some. I'm also looking for the original smog pump, air breather, and jack that I haven't been able to find after market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyr