how much was your bronco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lump1713

Reaction score
i got mine for $700. it had 166000 miles on it now it has 168000. only replaced minor things on it. and has usual rust around rear fender wells. I love my truck.

offroadbronco

Reaction score
I payed just under $200 for mine.( Tow truck expence.) Guy told me if I got it out of there it was mine. It has no rust and just a few dents.

Wally

Reaction score
I payed just under $200 for mine.( Tow truck expence.) Guy told me if I got it out of there it was mine. It has no rust and just a few dents.

Ya'll are making me feel like I paid too much. Although it is spotless with absolutely no rust.

steechfinger

Reaction score
900 just 4 months ago and ive onky put l;ike 1000 into it and i could proably get 3 or 4 thousand for it right now

billyboncoboy

Reaction score
This is my first post, with good reason.

This is a great topic, due to the fact I came looking for guidance!

My boss has a 1996 Bronco XLT, Green and Silver two tone. Green top. Little rust here and there. Has a busted brake booster line and the gas tank leaks (***if you overfill it).

He was asking me $500.00 for it.

The interior is spotless! It has a 5.8 EFI V-8, Tow package and every other option except leather.

The vehicle has 172,000 miles on it. the milage does not seem to bother that much do to the fact he has replaced just about every bushing there seems to be under the vehicle and a boat load of bearings as well. Or he takes really good care of it! I mean every bushing under it looks brand new.

***My fear falls at the gas tank. What would cause this? Split line? Busted hose?

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
From your discription, the "worst-case-senerio" concerning the tank would be minor at that price.

Cracked filler hose/vent hose, loose clamp, loose fitting, sending unit seal, etc. Even a cracked tank is poss.

But no biggie at $500 B)

steechfinger

Reaction score
500 a good deal but it has high miles you migh want to get a new engine and tranny or rebuild the one in there

1jzSupra

Reaction score
$200 Canadian, Goto intros> Hi, im new

to check out my truck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im gonna giv'r 4 inch lift, 35"s possible if they will not rub, and some nice rims

Put my 12" Subs in

Fix rust

Fix Tranny

Make int nicer

over 200k in kilos although...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yardape

Reaction score
I paid 1800 for my first Bronco 6 years ago, Drove it until last winter. No problems what so ever. The guy I bought it from was the original owner and did not know the roof came off. I took him for a ride with the roof off and he fell in love with it again and wanted it back. It had alot of rust on it and I decided to let it go, I stripped it and bought an '89 Bronco for 3500.00 Rear quarters have rust and a little in the door jambs. I have since put a '95 front end on it and wheel it alot. You got one heck of a deal. enjoy it.

92blackxlt

Reaction score
$700. Needs a little work, but it's in ok shape for the area/year. Needed a tailgate & glass, torque converter seal, tailpipe and a battery. And a REALLY good cleaning. Has a body lift (seems in the area of 3-4", imo). Already bought a tailgate shell and got glass free from a 79, hopefully will have the seal fixed asap and get her on the road.

1TalN8v

Reaction score
I looked for a bronco for 3 months and paid 2800 for mine a year ago. All I've had to replace is a starter. It just has a little rust on the tailgate, and the paint still looks great. When I bought it it was bone stock with 31's and has never been in mud...but I've put a lil more money into it now... :D

Sept_19_005.jpgspacer_lift_003__2_.jpg[

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
500 isn't bad at all. You should just replace the tank, pump and sender while your down there. I dd mine and it only cost like 300 bucks at max.

aircruiser

Reaction score
I paid $4350.00 for mine, 95 EB. Just dropped it off at the body shop to get rid of a couple of dings. Now the only thing left is to find those darn Chrome strips for the wheel wells.

That is a really clean bronco! :blink: :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still searching but I found an 84 in my area with a stuck valve on carsoup for $2,000 with 108K.

1982 bronco lifter

Reaction score
i payed $400 for my 82 bronco and got a real good steal out of it. it came with a bunch of after market accessories.

timster24

Reaction score
just picked my 88 302 up paid $1189.00 then did about 111.00 in brake work for the guy for a total of $1300.00 > . needed some work and still need to put new intake and valve cover gaskets in. Slap my plow on the front of it and away it goes. Love the truck so far, but still am a ranger man :D/

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cblowe94