Can I play too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ric330

Reaction score
Long time FoMoCo guy and Bronco lover. I'm on my 5th full size. A 96 5.8l with about 125,000 mi.. I bought it at a county government auction. It had road oil inside and out, but otherwise seemed to have had decent maintenance. Everything on it worked...including cold A/C. Pretty much all the mechanic work I did was change filters, oil, coolant, belts, hoses, u-joints and tires. Here's the before pic

broncobefore.jpg

I welded in some panels above the rear wheels, fixed a few small dents, bought a primed bumper and commenced sanding and painting. I painted the top black first, but didn't like it so I switched it to the body color. As a Mizzou Tiger fan, I couldn't resist a little black and gold

Here's the current pic. I've got a set of OEM aluminum wheels from a 92 F150 that I'm gonna put on it when it's tire rotating time.

Bronco6.jpg

I've got a couple small issues that I'm gonna be seeking a little guidance on, but hated to just butt in and start asking questions without some sort of introduction.

Actually...I found an "in-between" pic of it with the black top and..uh..yellow wheels...that didn't make the cut either.

bronco3.jpg

Oops...sorry for the big pics. I'm not the most computer savvy guy and promise to read up on how to make them smaller.

..there...that's better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Jump right in the sandbox :lol: . Welcome to the Zone. That's a nice looking truck. Put the truck's vitals in your signature, they will help get more accurate answers to some questions. Being on your 5th. I suspect that you have input you can offer to other peoples questions.

Good luck,

peace.gif

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo RIC,

WELCOME!

Nice work, looking fwd to more with some tech info as you keep it on the road.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK