Body Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kybronco

kybronco

Reaction score
So today with the help of my brother we got the body off and frame out from underneath but all did not go according to plan . The body cart did not work well and the way the guy showed the wheels mounted to the bottom of the 4x4 was not a good idea . The wheels collapsed when I was up in the truck helping to mount the top back on and I ended up putting some blocks underneath the cart frame to hold it off the ground. With plan B done I said let's call it a day we were wore out wrestling that damn top around. How much does that thing weigh anyway?IMG_2246.JPG

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Good job..!!

BTW.., sorry, I may not have been clear.  You don't need a "new topic" when adding info./updates on

a multi-function task. Like body removal.

Only when working on say, engine removal & re-building the front axle or the like. (ea. would need their own thread)

Example: Frame restoration project topic  --- could have several questions/posts/comments/suggestions,

all added to the original topic.

Really having fun now...!!!  :D/

genthree

Reaction score
kyBronco-  Keep it up!!  Nice job... You are probably inspiring quite a few to take on the project.

Looking thru some of you pics, if you need a spot to store your KTM, I have some space in my shop...  You won't have time for a couple years....   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
kybronco

kybronco

Reaction score
Yup that ktm is feeling neglected 250sx 2 stroke The Bronco has been an ongoing project lol not really. But I have a new inspiration and my daughter who is 6 wants me to hurry up and finish so she can drive it someday !

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane