ANY OTHER CAR/TRUCK FRONT SEATS THAT FIT BRONCO?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ski.dive

Reaction score
My 2 front seats are looking a little tired.

Are there any seats that fron another vehicle, that will fit the bronco ?

Seabronc

Reaction score
You can put most any seat with a bit of work, some more than others.  I have had Aerostar seats and Expedition.  Expedition seats took the most work, Aerostar mounted on the old seat rails with next to no effort.  Expedition seats required some modification to the to the Expedition seat rails and new bolt holes plus floor reinforcement.  Also I had to give up the center console with the Expedition seats.  So the point is that some seats will mount on the existing seat rails and some require fabrication.

Good luck,

:)>-   

Last edited by a moderator:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo ski,

As Seabronc advised and I have been collecting info in event I need a swap in our 96...here is a summary:

"...I have a set of leather buckets out of a Suburban and they seem a bit wider and fairly comfortable. Re-used the floor plate bracket and mounted the seats to a set of flat bars that then bolted to the floor bracket. That was for the powered driver seat, the other 3 new mounting holes in the seat rails and they bolted up to the floor mount bracket..."

Installation Info (1999 F 150) buckets in an 88; "...I had to drill new holes in the stock bronco brackets to accomodate the studs from the f-150 seats. I also had to drill 2 new holes in the floor because the f-150 slider brackets are further apart about 1".. It worked out ok because there is a little reinforcement panel underneath the bronco body and you still hit it when re-drilling. For the passenger side, I added some angle iron to the bronco flip-seat bracket to get my extra width I needed, pretty simple actually..."

More at my archived site

https://web.archive.org/web/20101224175040/http://www.broncolinks.com/index.php?index=312

Read my signature on seeing current url

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948