Alternator wiring problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

damdummy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a picture or discription for the wiring diagram for the alternator on a 74 bronco. My manual does not have one.

Any help would be appreciated

wtfdissux

Reaction score
looking for the engine wire diagram? the internal wiring not quite sure which you are looking for but prob have access to what you are looking for

OP
OP
D

damdummy

Reaction score
no, just the connection diagram for the alt. The red and black slip on ends are pretty self explanitory but there are a couple more wires and a couple of posts on the alt and i am not sure which goes where.

Post a pic from a digital camera maybe?

BRONCFOOT

Reaction score
no, just the connection diagram for the alt. The red and black slip on ends are pretty self explanitory but there are a couple more wires and a couple of posts on the alt and i am not sure which goes where.

Post a pic from a digital camera maybe?
Hate to send somebody elsewhere,but if you don't find it here after a few tries,go to BroncoFix.com and see what they have on it.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph