6" Rancho Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brando32

Reaction score
Hey, I recently bought a 6" Rancho Lift from a guy. And he said it has almost everything you need to have it functioning and running. It came with Front coil Springs, Shocks, Rear Blocks, and bushings. Now the question I ask, is what more is needed?

I hear i'll need to lengthen my driveshaft, but what kind of bars up front will i have to lengthen and is there really anything else that I need... anythign will help, because after looking into parts that i might still have to get look pretty pricey parts to get.

Bronc76

Reaction score
R/A brackets, longer brake lines, pitman arm, adj track bar.

Bronc76

Reaction score
The bars that I think you are talking about that has to be lengthened are the factory anti-sway bars. Steering stabilizer kit wouldn't hurt either.

DNBELOWBRONCO

Reaction score
I never heard of Rancho ever making a 6" lift, always heard it was 4" only, what gives? Something new or was I mis-informed? What year do you have? Are you sure you don't have 4" lift brackets, (are their two sets of axle pivot holes), and 6" springs etc pieced together? >:) -Kevin-

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

Brando32

Reaction score
I don't know, that's what the guy said it was... was a 6" so... that's what I am thinking it is, i guess i don't know, the actaul site wasn't too helpful at finding lifts unless it was like an 05 super duty or sometrhing like that.

But WHat i bought was the shocks, bushings, blocks, and coils, and he said it all will bolt right up and it will be functional, except for the missing u bolts... but i want the steering good, so i knew there were a few parts i was missing.

And what are R/A Brackets

OP
OP
B

Brando32

Reaction score
Sounds like way too much work that wasn't worth buying, I thought i was getting a decent deal, but i guess i must not have.

OP
OP
B

Brando32

Reaction score
Yeah, it was on craigslist, and i had asked a few people if it was already functional which everyone said it was... And one of my friends had me talked out of it, but i than just went with my thoguht and bought it and than figured out later i still needed to put in another... what, 100-200$ still... :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula