$12,00 1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvrtoofast

Reaction score
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
1991 Bronco - Eddie Bauer
Strong running 302 V8. A lot of work has been performed on this truck to get it to top running order. I have personally driven it up and down the east coast and drive it daily. The previous owner had it under his carport for more than 10 years. Has NO RUST at all. A refresh was done on the paint as well as all of the necessary mechanical components. Too much to list. The front seats show wear from getting in and out over the years. An easy fix for an Upholstery shop or just a pair of seat covers.Some of the new stuff:
- New BFG AT Tires
- Shocks front and rear (quad shocks front)
- cat back Exhaust (Flowmaster single *quiet*)
- Plugs- Wires- Front brakes (rotors and pads)
- Brake master cylinder
- Flexible brake hoses
- rear Anti-lock valve
- New headlights and taillights
- Full AC system replaced (works)
- EGR tube- Cast iron exhaust header
- window seals
- TPS (Throttle position sensor)
- Radiator
- Gas tank
- Gas pump/sending unit
A great driver. Make me a cash offer.

Attachments

• 00 Left .jpeg
    00 Left .jpeg
    553 KB · Views: 3
  • 01 Front Right.jpeg
    01 Front Right.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 02 Front left.jpeg
    02 Front left.jpeg
    514.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 03 LEft side.jpeg
    03 LEft side.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 04 Drivers door.jpeg
    04 Drivers door.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 05 Drivers seat.jpeg
    05 Drivers seat.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 06 Left dash.jpeg
    06 Left dash.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 07 Speedometer.jpeg
    07 Speedometer.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 08 Center dash.jpeg
    08 Center dash.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 09 Dash Passenger.jpeg
    09 Dash Passenger.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 09 Right Dash.jpeg
    09 Right Dash.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 10 front floor.jpeg
    10 front floor.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 11 Front seat.jpeg
    11 Front seat.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 12 rear seat.jpeg
    12 rear seat.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 Interior roof.jpeg
    13 Interior roof.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 14 Rear shot.jpeg
    14 Rear shot.jpeg
    533 KB · Views: 2
  • 15 Front Tire.jpeg
    15 Front Tire.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 2

paul rondelli

Reaction score
Every Bronco currently listed on FB marketplace in Atlanta has a line through the original asking price ... and the price lowered at least $2,500 .... EVERY ONE>

I think the market is finally cooling down.

maybe up North it will still be "on fire".... especially for a rust-free Bronco ..... but the inventory is the south is very strong. Especially in that premium price range North of $10,000.

Not a lot of Love for the Brick nose in the marketplace.

I would hold on to it for 5 more years ...... everything is going electric .... or little 4 cylinders ..... The only risk is the Government...... putting a carbon tax on registering anything larger than 2.0 liters.

It sounds crazy today ... but that is the only way to slow down the fever for a "good ole 8 cylinder".

L\Bronco

Reaction score
The market is cooling up here too.
Maybe not to that degree, but definitely calming down.
Cheers

Motech

Reaction score
The market here on the West Coast is still pretty hot I think. With the $60,000 and $70,000 prices fetched all day long for gen 1 in stock restored, stock patina, or modified, it doesn't matter. They are getting the big bucks, and focus is shifting to the big broncos now.

I do believe this vintage would be a tough sell for 12K here, but a Gen 2 beater would sell for that easy.

OP
OP
N

nvrtoofast

Reaction score
Hey All,
This one sold last weekend. I had to drop it significantly to 9K. The new owner got a good deal. The market is cooling. Hagerty valuation dropped 20% and they wrote an article on it too. Mine was a solid #3 in condition. and they cited that #4 and 5 are holding value as the market is becoming more picky. Normal market shift.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Motech,
My vision continues on a downwards path
Thank you!
Sorry to hear that Al. Did you see where the FDA took a bunch of eye drops off the market. They were causeing alot of problems with people. I was taking 2 and the VA told me to quick taking 1. I took both to my pharmist and asked him were they on the FDA list and he said NO. If you are taking eye drops--have a pharmist to check hem for you. Good look and look up.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Thanks!
I do have an Ophthalmologist who perform medical and surgical treatments for my eye conditions.
My stronger right eye went south 3 years ago so my vision has slightly deteriorated.
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Thanks!
I do have an Ophthalmologist who perform medical and surgical treatments for my eye conditions.
My stronger right eye went south 3 years ago so my vision has slightly deteriorated.
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!
Prayers for you too Al. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Every Bronco currently listed on FB marketplace in Atlanta has a line through the original asking price ... and the price lowered at least $2,500 .... EVERY ONE>

I think the market is finally cooling down.

maybe up North it will still be "on fire".... especially for a rust-free Bronco ..... but the inventory is the south is very strong. Especially in that premium price range North of $10,000.

Not a lot of Love for the Brick nose in the marketplace.

I would hold on to it for 5 more years ...... everything is going electric .... or little 4 cylinders ..... The only risk is the Government...... putting a carbon tax on registering anything larger than 2.0 liters.

It sounds crazy today ... but that is the only way to slow down the fever for a "good ole 8 cylinder".
Maybe if people would start telling these politicians OUTLAW LOBBYST--OR NO VOTE FOR YOU. They get a big salary--expense account--bribe money from lobbyst and BUM VOTERS FOR MONEY. They want us to walk while they ride and THINK they are better then us. The only tie they will listen to you or I and evry little at that is wanting your vote. After that they laugh at us.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane