89 Bronco ii 289 5 spd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdsbfi

Reaction score
Can a bad heater core cause the whole interior to get moldy?

I have no rust so is this a good assumption?

I'm getting a clacking from the front of the drive shaft. is it u-Joints or something else? look for advice please!

Reccommendations for after market side mirrors.

IMG_2568.JPG

Jager

Reaction score
Can a bad heater core cause the whole interior to get moldy?

I have no rust so is this a good assumption?

I'm getting a clacking from the front of the drive shaft. is it u-Joints or something else? look for advice please!

Reccommendations for after market side mirrors.
I have a 90 B2, I just completed a total rust out rebuild. In your case even if your not seeing rust doesn't mean the fire wall hasn't developed holes. Ford screwed up in the design of how they drain water via the air vent in front of the windshield. My guess is you have water coming down inside the fire wall and saturating the fire wall pad and the carpet on either the drivers side, passenger side or both.

If your not smelling antifreeze then I would say your heater core is fine.

A front end clanking sound can be a number of things.. does it clank while turning? You'll need to pin down when the sound occurs.

Aftermarket mirrors.... are you using your B2 for off road or daily driver maybe both. I like the little OEM black mirrors that came with the truck. I use mine for allot off road so they are forever being pinned back, They have made it though some pretty tight squeezes.

I hope this helps,

It seems we B2 drivers are a bit of a red headed step child here in the land of the "real Broncos". The fun thing is, I drive a 69 Bronco (mint) 86 F-150, 07 Fusion, 97 Probe GTS and my favorite FORD by far is most my B2. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar