water leaks in my cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC831

Reaction score
i have a horrible leak in my passenger side of my cab every time it rains its looks like somebody poured a 1/2 gallon of water on the floor only on the passenger side its leaking from above the kick panel

at first i thought it was my windshield but i resealed it so it cant be

has anyone had this same problem?

Seabronc

Reaction score
i have a horrible leak in my passenger side of my cab every time it rains its looks like somebody poured a 1/2 gallon of water on the floor only on the passenger side its leaking from above the kick panelat first i thought it was my windshield but i resealed it so it cant be

has anyone had this same problem?
The leak could still be the window. Did you do the seal around the top? Check for cracks in the drip channel. does it happen when you are not driving? like after a rainy night and before you start driving?

You may have to remove the dash cap and have someone soak the truck with a hose while you look for the leak source.

Good luck,

:)>-

andre

Reaction score
ad this prob on mine

the alse on each site of the inner fender a drain

where the grill like cover near wipper arm water get in there

if drain are block

will make it rust thend rain can't drain

some water get in cab

best bet try hose inside grill where wipper are working you way to top of winsheild

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula