My Bronco Project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GrandpaKenof15

GrandpaKenof15

Reaction score
It helps to work for a parts company part time. The discounts surely helps. But sometimes you can't get everything you need. I need to find the replacements for the regulator rollers. Any ideas. Or do I need to figure out to fabricate some.

OP
OP
GrandpaKenof15

GrandpaKenof15

Reaction score
Got it. Found a wire broke. Of course it had to be behind the glass. Whoever replaced the motor ran the wires through the regulator. And I froze my butt all day and it was a hellofa trick to get power to the motor. Should have videoed it. The Battery trick worked great. Found the wire to the defroster broke loose from the window. Now that was a trick soldering that back on. Need. To find a keeper spring to hold the wiring box to the key switch. I know this, whoever had this before my sister got it should be never allowed to work on cars or trucks. But it works now and it's wired right this time.

OP
OP
GrandpaKenof15

GrandpaKenof15

Reaction score
Thanks Seabronc, I got a lmc catalog. I found the clip for the switch when I cleaned the back out. I got it done in the back. Now to the back seat area.

I hope to finish and be road ready by Monday. Taking Vacation to get things done. Will post pics later tonite I hope.

OP
OP
GrandpaKenof15

GrandpaKenof15

Reaction score
Well I got most of the interior done, I will post some pictures of the work that was done. Will continue to add to this later. Starting a new thread on the mechanical issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23