Loud pop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Assuming all the peripherals are there (like vacuum) most eng. run aroumd 4-7 deg. advanced.

However even 2 exact engines may run a degree or two different.

It's unknown what interior mods are done to your eng. (like cam) so the optimum timing advance

will be determined by your mechanic. (usually on a scope)

OP
OP
Rusty shackleford
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support, it truly is a great time to be an EB owner, I'm still a beginner but I'm curious by nature and a fast learner and look forward to being able to contribute knowledge to the community instead of just asking questions

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Actually.., we've wandered off the engine post/discussion --- to steering issues.

One of you should start a new topic on steering issues as there's more mods & checks to

cover for proper, safe handling.

OP
OP
Rusty shackleford
Reaction score
I'll be taking the bronco to the shop on Friday for an all around general inspection (mechanical, suspension, steering, door issues, bushings, gaskets, etc.) then we'll start the work based on priority and end result goals. I'll keep y'all updated and make new posts for guidance. I hope I don't get carried away

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
"I hope I don't get carried away"

Not posible.... ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Owning an EB is nearly a full time hobby/job.  Not so much 'cause you have to.....

but, because you want to.

There's a lot of visual & verbal help/advice in the EB stores catalogs.

Especially for the details unique to the EB. You might want to leave one with them if they're

not really 4x4 or EB savvy.

OP
OP
Rusty shackleford
Reaction score
Oh yeah I know what you're talking about I've already read everything on both the website, very helpful stuff on there, I liked wild horses for their info but they didn't have too many parts, thinking I'll use bronograveyard for most my parts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK