Eh from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rushcanuck

Reaction score
Hey, Not a new bronco owner anymore, owned a 95' Bronco XLT 5.8L for bought a year and a half. Ive rebuilt the motor, put a comp torque cam in her, still working out sum bugs. going for a pre-runner look, I built the pushbar gonna make a rear bumper, tailgate, and soft top for her in the next few months then a 4" lift possibly, around where I live the stock bronco is well enough to get me anywhere I can go without smashing the shit outta the body

300416_10150438053388573_741533572_10193207_1626166033_n.jpg

rushcanuck

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo rushcanuck!

WELCOME!

Is that a rear wing spoiler?

Good luck Rush,

and I like to play in the snow too, but not in the yellow sections, eh?

btw, Jeff at the Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

OP
OP
R

rushcanuck

Reaction score
Thanks, yep that is a rear spoiler thing, it looks pretty rad dunno where the guy before me got it or what its called tho. Im really excited to be able to play in the snow this winter, Missed all the snow rebuilding the engine last winter. Im hoping the E4OD will hold up til next spring when I can either rebuild it, or possibly do a ZF-5 swap it depends really on the difficulty and cost. Ive got a donor truck with one so yeah... we will see

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane