New to me, 79 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigOle97Ford

Reaction score
Well, after several years of messing around with 4wd trucks, I finally found a Bronco at a decent price. Its a 79, needs some work, but hey, everything I have ever hauled home has. Heres a few pics of it. Wish me luck on my new Honey, may I have some money project! LOL

100_0395.JPG

100_0396.JPG

100_0397.JPG

100_0399.JPG

79fordblake

Reaction score
Thats a pretty nice looking rig there. Good find, if you don't mind how much did you give? Are those rear quarters rust free? Thats like finding a needle in a hay stack these days.

OP
OP
B

BigOle97Ford

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I only gave $600 for it, plus about $50 for diesel fuel. It has some brand of a 4" lift and 33's. The only rust I have found is a hole in the drivers floor, a medium size spot in the lower corner of where the door shuts, and a few small bubbles under the paint on the rear drivers side fender right above the wheel. Like I said, it needs work, motor is a 351m and is wore out, smokes like a train. Ole boy I bought it from was rough on it. I need to figure out what I will do about the rear seat though

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
...plus about $50 for diesel fuel.

With the prices of fuel these days that isn't much... LOL (and I LOL more out of wallet pain than actual laughter...)

Whats wrong with the rear seat?

OP
OP
B

BigOle97Ford

Reaction score
With the prices of fuel these days that isn't much... LOL (and I LOL more out of wallet pain than actual laughter...)
Whats wrong with the rear seat?

Well, I thought it came rear seat delete, but after getting it cleaned out this afternoon, I found where the rear seat brackets bolt up, so now its just a matter of finding the seat and brackets. BTW, for anyone who may be interested, I have a a few pics of my other vehicles. The Caprice 9C1 is currently for sale also.!!

DSCF1238.JPG

DSCF1799.JPG

79fordblake

Reaction score
I'd say for 600 dollars you did good. I gave 600 for mine. I think later I am going to go with some design of a 4in lift and keep my current 33x12.50. I dont wanna go to wild with her. Your ole 351M can most likely be easily rebuilt. Good engine in my opinion, they can take alot of abuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbunn