What did everyone buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arnold

Reaction score
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over and I’m curious as to what everyone has purchased! The promotions these two days are really dazzling.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
I actually did not buy anything. Pretty rare I get involved in those deals. Always say I will but never do.

Years ago I remember standing in line for a Playstation 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever the new one was for hours only to reach the counter and find they are all sold out.

said, nope never again. LOL

But then I have to work on Black Friday and Cyber Monday I am sure that deters my shopping.

What about you? Score any great deals?

OP
OP
A

Arnold

Reaction score
I actually did not buy anything. Pretty rare I get involved in those deals. Always say I will but never do.

Years ago I remember standing in line for a Playstation 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever the new one was for hours only to reach the counter and find they are all sold out.

said, nope never again. LOL

But then I have to work on Black Friday and Cyber Monday I am sure that deters my shopping.

What about you? Score any great deals?
Work will prevent people from having the desire to shop.:D

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I quit buying for others--when they couldn,t even pick the phone up and give me a call. Plus they never did get me any nice gifts in return. Always a $2 or$3 piece of junk. I started buying for myself. Then later on started buying for a outsider and people don,t understand why--after I told them . Its a shame how people put money ahead of a person,s feelings. I give to St Judes Childrens Hostital---St Labre Indian School,---Smile Train---Operation Smile and a few other orginizations that help kids. Helping kids make me happy.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
I quit buying for others--when they couldn,t even pick the phone up and give me a call. Plus they never did get me any nice gifts in return. Always a $2 or$3 piece of junk. I started buying for myself. Then later on started buying for a outsider and people don,t understand why--after I told them . Its a shame how people put money ahead of a person,s feelings. I give to St Judes Childrens Hostital---St Labre Indian School,---Smile Train---Operation Smile and a few other orginizations that help kids. Helping kids make me happy.
There is so much truth in all of that.

Took years to realize that my "friends" only called when they needed something. None of them ever called and said "Hey, I am going to grille this weekend, come on over"

If you are not motivated to buy something for someone then maybe you shouldn't because it usually shows.

Keep getting emails from tire shops, or like bass pro about cyber deals but they don't have anything I want or need.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane