vacuum diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sadystikal1

Reaction score
i need a vacuum diagram for dummies on my truck, i have the 351W with the thermactor set up and the four barrel carb. need help in a bad way. looks like medusa died under my hood.

bidibronco

Reaction score
I don't have a diagrahm but that's the way my friends 85 Ramcharger looks, he wants me to fix it while he's on cruse but I'll just wait, I'm a bit timid at the idea.... Not to mention its a DODGE! ucky!

MDDYATV

Reaction score
Yardape you beat me to it. I have used that site allot for the vacuum Diagrams and for the wire diagrams.

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
ok thats great but what is all that crap and where is it located? i need this chalk and crayon style.

0900823d800ce682.gif

Seabronc

Reaction score
can anyone break down that vacuum diagram to maybe a version that is for dummies?
That is a cute diagram but not the one for your truck. The problem with the diagrams at that site is that they are too general and do not include all configurations. That one may be close but it is for a 2 BBL carb and you have a 4 BBL carb, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades :) . Do you have a digital camera? If so take a picture of the diagram that is located on your radiator support and then include it in a post and I will break it down for you. I am attaching the one that goes with my engine (85 351 4BBL), if the one on your your radiator support is the same just let me know and we will take it from there.

:)>-

DCP_0703aa.jpg

Seabronc

Reaction score
that would be the one seabronc.
I have to go to work right now, I'll break it down tonight. If you can be on around 8:00 PM EDT we can get in the chat. Basically the diagram and positions of things are pretty close to how they are arranged on the engine front to back.

:)>-

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
i will post some pics of problem areas later and hopefully you can help. wouldnt happen to be in the Norfolk area would you? lol

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
seabronc if you happen to be online let me know and i will email my pictures to you, my email is [email protected] or [email protected] my problem areas are the 5 plug fitting right behind the distributer on the intake manifold, the 2 front sm and lg fittings on the carb spacer/EGR mount, the 2 large fittings fore and aft on the carb the pictures show what they are but i dont know how to post them. i am tryi

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
seabronc if you happen to be online let me know and i will email my pictures to you, my email is [email protected] or [email protected] my problem areas are the 5 plug fitting right behind the distributer on the intake manifold, the 2 front sm and lg fittings on the carb spacer/EGR mount, the 2 large fittings fore and aft on the carb the pictures show what they are but i dont know how to post them. i am trying to load the pics cross your fingers

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
ok so the picture thing didnt work, just a stupid question, why is the diagram color coded?

Seabronc

Reaction score
ok so the picture thing didnt work, just a stupid question, why is the diagram color coded?
You can upload the pictures by going to the BROWSE function where you enter a post just under the box that you type your message into. Once in browse mode, go to the file that has the pictures and select one at a time and press UPLOAD, then do the same for the next, etc. Yes the color code is significant.

OP
OP
S

sadystikal1

Reaction score
it wont let me for some reason. can i email them to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23