twin stick transfer case install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project71

Reaction score
I have removed the body of my bronco off of the frame. I want to use this chance to install a twin stick transfer case lever. Will it fit in the factory hole of the body or will it have to be enlarged?

mustanggarage

Reaction score
Mine had to be cut larger i am running an ax15 transmission so I can’t say if all of them require it, but I do know that cutting the hole too small leads to a lot of headaches trying to get it to work properly lol

Motech

Reaction score
You going with the Allied? It will fit, but the tunnel will need to be expanded, and MAN is it tight! A body lift as little as 2 inches will make your work much easier.

chrlsful

Reaction score
many do the on'n off'n on again to 'get it'. I used the case to do so. 1st - a measurement block face to 'tower' or stick, cut a lil, brought case up for view, marked, droped dwn case (transmis jack & lift are such great inventions). Cut a lill. Brought back'n fit well. Do not cut too much as a boot may not cover / stretch. Then attach boot/estachon. To B really happy? I'm gunna make a huge plate for that & my transmission stick. It will B like the early imports. The boots will come up w/the single large plate. Some speed nuts, 3/8th bolts and a weather strip for noise'n H2O intrusion will complete (THIS could B done w/all the 'lift' in the plate)..

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane