tell me what ya'll think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BucknO

Reaction score
This is My 96. It took me 4 months to completely rebuild everything in the front end and in the rear. I still have to put the steering together with the drop pitman arm and put in new alignment bushings. Any who I took some bed liner and painted the rockers today I will eventually do the bumpers. Just wanted some input..

Side__1.JPG

side__5.JPG

side_6.JPG

After__2.JPG

Mike G

Reaction score
I like the painted rockers! And the whole truck! Any special prep that was needed for the bed liner to stick to the rockers?

I also sure do like the later model front bumpers with the added openings. Will one of those fit a 92?

Mike G

OP
OP
B

BucknO

Reaction score
I like the painted rockers! And the whole truck! Any special prep that was needed for the bed liner to stick to the rockers?
I also sure do like the later model front bumpers with the added openings. Will one of those fit a 92?

Mike G

As far as special.. I got a 60 Grit sandpaper block from walmart and went to town. I didn't go down to bare metal just got it good and rough. Then sprayed 4 good coats on it. I forgot the brand of bedliner. But its the one that walmart sells. As far as the bumper, I dont see why It wouldn't fit.

wolf83

Reaction score
looks great. what product did you use? did you paint the wheel wells with the bedliner? how much is bedliner paint anyway?

OP
OP
B

BucknO

Reaction score
looks great. what product did you use? did you paint the wheel wells with the bedliner? how much is bedliner paint anyway?
The stuff is from walmart, its called Plasti-kote Bed liner. I think its like 4 or 5 dollars a can. One can had enough to paint my kick panels and also the rockers 3 or 4 coats each. As for the wheeliners, they are is as good as new without it. But I did sand down the frame and paint it with a couple of coats of Rustolium Textured Black, it also has that bedliner affect.

OP
OP
B

BucknO

Reaction score
your bronco looks real sharp. What size lift and tires do you have?
Its a ProComp Stage II in the front. And a set of 4.5" leafs in the rear, I am waiting on a 1.5" block to level it out. As for the Tires they are the BFG MT KM2's 35X12.50R15 on Mickey Thompson Challenger wheels.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
BucknO, the Bronco looks really sharp with the lift and tires, and I like the looks of the bedlined rockers, JSM84

OP
OP
B

BucknO

Reaction score
BucknO, the Bronco looks really sharp with the lift and tires, and I like the looks of the bedlined rockers, JSM84
Ive begun the process of getting rid of the chrome. I got the lower half of the bumper with the same bedliner, and I am going to hit the top of the bumper with the same but give it a 2-tone black look.. I'll post up some pics this weekend. Oh yea.. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23