Readers Rides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
dirtyrice, is that the "Free Wheling" package? Love the look, never seen one in person, JSM84

dirtyrice

Reaction score
dirtyrice, is that the "Free Wheling" package? Love the look, never seen one in person, JSM84
yes it is..thanks ..this is what she looked like when i got it..dcp_3626.jpg.then the 6"lift. 11111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncobill78

Reaction score
JSM, Unfortunately I don't have the photos but one of my first 78's was a Free Wheeling package w/factory air horns, CB & push bar. They were nice when they were new but the damn graphics bleach whiter than bones even in New England sunshine and the Factory & dealer drilled so many freaking holes in the thing it was a nightmare. 15-20yr old Factory graphics are NO picnic to remove and the holes create their own damn legacy. Might be nice to see a modern Repro of the graphics on something that can *actually* be removed when/if the current owner desires but other than that my love affair with this package was shattered if not badly mauled.

FORDPLAY

Reaction score
this is my 78 with the 400M with cam and intake has 2 1/2 flow's c-6/205 and dana 60 back axle with D-locker opin diff 44 with the 8 lug swap...X-over steering

Jackyl16

Reaction score
bronco.jpg

This is my baby, a 79 Custom....paint is orginal, inside orginal, engine orginal, steering wheel and radio are the only non-orginal in the truck, the spare tire is still a 1979 Spare (written on the back of it), the wheels aren't the orginal either, just drove her from Phoenix to Seattle and she did great, was kind of worried, but, she did not disapoint...

Oscar

Reaction score
its been some time since I stoped here but the site looks good

and here is my Bronco

o17-012.jpg

and the engine is now 393 but 545 is going in soon

o27-011b.jpg

Go Tac

Reaction score
My project is in a holding pattern since shoulder surgery. No new photos, however the body is off the frame. I will be back to light-duty in another week, but no wrenching the doc says. ;-( I made a short video of my Bronco rebuild so far using some of the still pictures. Broncoholic, I think your Bronc is in the video along with other cool Broncos that are inspriational to me when I am wiring-wheeling the frame for hours. You can check it out at: www.youtube.com/go5ooh I changed the music from Queen's "One Vision" to some royalty-free stuff.

G

:)>-

fatjoe36

Reaction score
My first Bronco (1978 Bronco Ranger XLT) Had it less than 2 months.

Exterior5.jpg

Rod

Reaction score
My new to me 79 Bronco. I Love it!

3-03-08006.jpg

updated 3-12-08

Bronco002.jpg

Redneck86

First On Race Day
Reaction score
I guess its not just for the 78/79 Broncos anymore

Heres my 86 (not stuck just drowned out) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

gallery_9871_645_45751.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula