Opinions needed on wheels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
I can't decide between the oem cast aluminum or silver wagon wheel with a red striped beauty ring. Opinions please?

Attachments

• 20230519_134140.jpg
    20230519_134140.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 6

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
To me, That era truck. Needs to be the Silver Wagon wheel. The aluminum, at least those just don't belong.

OP
OP
W

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
Ha! Interesting you say the aluminum ones don't belong. They're actually Ford oem 82' cast aluminum wheels I pulled off an f150.

Kreechure

Reaction score
I can't decide between the oem cast aluminum or silver wagon wheel with a red striped beauty ring. Opinions please?
The "wagon wheel" gives it a modern look and is kinda classy cool. The one's look great too. Olde Skool. It's all about your personal preference. Either way I just hope you get some 33's on them to fill up those empty wheel wells! Lol

Kreechure

Reaction score
The "wagon wheel" gives it a modern look and is kinda classy cool. The one's look great too. Olde Skool. It's all about your personal preference. Either way I just hope you get some 33's on them to fill up those empty wheel wells! Lol
*"one's" = OEM's ($#!@% autocorrect! :)

OP
OP
W

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
Yeah those 235's dont really do it do they lol. Definitely gonna be filling up the wheel wells with either 32's or 33's.

L\Bronco

Reaction score
I think with a set of 32's under there, the aluminum ones will be awesome!
Silver spoke steels for the 235's for sure.
Just to throw a wrench in the works, I've always been partial to the old white spokes and 33's on an older Bronco.
Hope that helps.
Cheers
P.S.
Just have to say, that is a gorgeous survivor you have there. Don't go too far with the resto. (Just sayin)

OP
OP
W

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
Thank you! Trying to keep it close to original, but I am making a few upgrades here and there (3g alternator, hydroboost brakes, speakers...nothing too major though).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23