Nuther Newbie Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lstreich

Reaction score
Hello Bronco fans. While I have technically been a member since 2017 I have remained silent and simply stalked your posts until I was ready to begin my own project. I have a 1990 4WD that has been on stands since my son was in 6th grade. He turned 23 this year and is back east somewhere training to be a Fed so I think my fatherly duties have been satisfied and it is now time for me to get my 2nd lover (as always 1st is Mama) dusted off and whipped back into shape. I have numerous questions regarding this build out so you will probably hear more from me than you would like to but maybe I can stimulate some of that Bronco DNA in you all and get some good dope to move on. see you round the bend, ciao dudes (and dudettes).

E. Leo Streich

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
That is awesome. Glad you are finally getting to it. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hello Bronco fans. While I have technically been a member since 2017 I have remained silent and simply stalked your posts until I was ready to begin my own project. I have a 1990 4WD that has been on stands since my son was in 6th grade. He turned 23 this year and is back east somewhere training to be a Fed so I think my fatherly duties have been satisfied and it is now time for me to get my 2nd lover (as always 1st is Mama) dusted off and whipped back into shape. I have numerous questions regarding this build out so you will probably hear more from me than you would like to but maybe I can stimulate some of that Bronco DNA in you all and get some good dope to move on. see you round the bend, ciao dudes (and dudettes).

E. Leo Streich
Welcome to the club

paul rondelli

Reaction score
you have looked at the loaded crack pipe sitting in your driveway for the past 8 years .... and thought to yourself .... today is the day ...I'm finally going to take a big hit.

There are worse addictions to have than Broncos

And Broncos will not rot your teeth

wyo58

Reaction score

E. Leo Streich
Welcome Leo! geez another Bronco ****** like the rest of us, very cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockygant83