New to boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00B

Reaction score
Hello all. I traded my 93 YJ Wrangler for a 1986 Bronco Eddie B. 302 automatic. I have been working on it non stop since I got it. I will get a picture up for everyone tomorrow when I have light and have actually taken the time to put batteries in the camera. It is flat black with dk. blue accents. Kind of my own take off a Mach 1 I saw in a Yahoo search. So far I have not really done a lot I don't think but I have a lot of plans. I replaced the tires as the old ones were 10 years old, no tread. It now has 33x12.50 15 BFG A/T KO. Have done a complete tune up including building a cowl induction air intake using the stock box with a K&N box filter. I have cut the fenders down and trimmed the wheel well plastic for more room. I played with the timing today and it has a lot more pick up than it did when I got it. It has front tow hooks and a receiver hook. It has a lot of things to work on and keep me busy so it should be fun. I have already had more fun with it than I ever did the Jeep and I know the 302 has a lot of options for increasing performance and the exles are a lot more sturdy as well.

My only current troubles are finding information on the truck. Stock perfomance (HP & Torque) Info on the stock weight, the axle set ups, I just want to know everything I can about the truck stock so I know where I can take it. The Haynes book was not much help, it tells some options but no specifics on things I want to know. I am also looking for a good source for aftermarket items. I have been told Broncograveyard is a good place. While I will admit they have a lot to offer, I will also admit that I think their prices are out of proportion. $700 for a new winch bumper is a tad :rolleyes: much. Have also seen other things that I think are overpriced from them but that is another matter. Anyway, here I am, hello again and I will be around.

EDIT: for pics

Bronco003.jpg

Bronco005.jpg

Bronco004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
My only current troubles are finding information on the truck. Stock perfomance (HP & Torque) Info on the stock weight, the axle set ups, I just want to know everything I can about the truck stock so I know where I can take it.
The top dozen or so threads here

http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showforum=3

are pinned and you can find them anytime you want to reference them.

Welcome. I look forward to seeing a picture of your truck.

joe

Rednek

Reaction score
i see its a big bronco so jamesduff.com wont help ya much

ya can get stuff like steps,visors,exhaust,all kinds of stuff,horns,chips,much more at truckaddons.com

truckstuffusa.com

broncograveyard.com gooooood

tomsbroncoparts.com goooood

muddridder

Reaction score
Welcome...everyone here is kool...If you need it..someone can find it 4 you.Any question about any Bronco can be answered here!!

muddinlate86

Reaction score
welcome > and have to say that you will never stop loving your new truck no matter what,and thats not a bad year!wish i had one [-o< !..............................oh wait ido lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane