miesk5 ..... will be missed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paul rondelli

Reaction score
1724077700257.png

I just found out that our buddy is no longer with US. Al was "one of a kind" and he will be missed.

1724078655694.png

Last edited:

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Dang, Had no idea.

Yes he will be missed.

Thank you for posting this.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Miesk5, Al, was a great man.

I met him first here at BroncoZone.com where he did a lot of hand-holding for me when I had issues with my 1990 bronco, it would just suddenly stall. As you can suspect he sent me links to where I could find information to search through. Often within the linked info there would be a list of possible culprits, and he would BOLD the one's he thought was the most likely culprit. I always suspected that he worked for Ford as a troubleshooter. Maybe not. He always/often spoke of issues as though he had first hand experience with the issue, for example he told me that when I was going to test my TPS, that the screws are probably loctited in place, and that I would need a Pozi drive screwdriver to remove what looks like a standard phillips head ****** or I would likely strip the head and have a heck of a time getting it out.

Now ... How would he know that!?

He was a private man, and always careful about his identity on the internet, and elsewhere. So I felt absolutely privileged when we exchanged phone numbers. We spoke very infrequently, perhaps only once a year, usually around the Christmas holidays. I didn't speak with him this year, and I am sorry that I missed that.

He was as pleasant on the phone as he was here. He loved his family, and his truck.

My truck went to the Bronco Graveyard in the sky about 9 years ago, so I lost interest, and didn't come here as often. I'd occasionally poke my head in and happily see that Al was still posting and helping people.

It brings a smile to my face thinking that I got to meet him, at least here.

Now... whenever I hear the song "When Its My Time" by Rodney Atkins, I'll think of Al Miesk5

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Just now catching back up in here after being gone a while dealing with the things of life. Sure do regret to hear this. The forum has lost a giant.
Am better for the visits and help with info here, and much lesser for the absence.
Al was good people & will be greatly missed.
My condolences to his kin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBroncoBob