Help! Broken hose for secondary air system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delandro

Reaction score
My bronco has always had a leak up in the engine bay, since I bought it about a year ago. This week, the pipe between the muffler and cat broke, and I decided to replace the entire exhaust system. So, I figured now would be the time to find that leak. I pulled apart the upper intake and whatnot and found that the secondary air check valve had split in two (see picture). Easy enough part to find online. While trying to pull the broken peices out, the metal pipe it threads onto broke, as well as the hose it connects to. I know that pipe will be a nightmare to replace, and it’s above my skill level to do so. I plan on ordering all the parts though. Does anyone know tha part number or name of the hose that broke? I cannot find it online wherever I look.

Attachments

• IMG_3988.jpeg
    IMG_3988.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
D

Delandro

Reaction score

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Part#AT139Brand Blue streak:air-injection-pipe-blue-streak.jpeg
Sorry, no luck on the hose. Its just air though, so you might have luck at an auto salvage yard. (If any survived the emissions purge)
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBroncoBob