Has anyone installed the FastTrac soft top from Bronco Graveyard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djdoherty450

Reaction score
I'm looking to get more utility out of my Bronco and would like to look at removing the cap and installing a soft top to help with carrying items and other utility use.

I've found that Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has these FastTrac roll up covers and would like to know if anyone has installed one of these recently and could let me know how they like it?

This is the one I'm looking at: https://shop.broncograveyard.com/19...Top-FastTrac-Diamond-Spice/productinfo/35605/

Motech

Reaction score
I can't tell you about the install, but I've removed similar from two 1st gen Broncos because customers found them too cumbersome to be of any added utility function.

What they don't show in your link to the tan cover they do show over on the black one. And that is the skeleton bows, the frames of the cover that prevent any forward rolling.

Screenshot_20230807-075248.png

Only the windows roll up, and the top itself opens up like a convertible top. It folds back along with those frame bows to rest in the back bed area, taking up handy stowage space in the process.

The only utility advantage I could imagine is the roll-up windows that provide lots more internal hunting access on a safari, but even that seems compromised by those frame bows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane