Gas tank filler neck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timothyfugate

Reaction score
Hey guys I had my filler neck on my 1992 bronco xlt somebody had cut the filler necks hose behind the back left tire there's about a foot of rubber there and siphoned all the gas so now my mechanic is going to put a metal jacket over that piece so it's not so easy or won't be able to do that again.jut a good idea for every body to thank about becouse we all no those tanks are 32 gallon gas tanks plus I will be out the expense of having to order a new filler neck and having it installed so heads up guys.

Reaction score
for sure. i had a Subaru which i picked up 7ISH years ago. it was wrecked and left to rot in front of the warehouse where i worked by my coworker, he sold it to me for cheap. got it running and went to fill with gas and it spilled fuel everywhere, saw the same thing. i replaced the filler neck, after that it could barely pump without setting off the pump nozzle. like the tank was full. super annoying. i ended up dropping the tank and discovering a ratsnest of plastic, basically someone tried using PEX tubing to siphon and every time they pulled the hose out it shaved plastic off of it. it was quite remarkable haha.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Do what a uncle of mine did. . He disconnected the gas line at the tank and Plugged the tank off and added sugar in the tank and waited. About a week later he saw the neighbor on the side of the road--he stopped and ask what was the trouble and they told him their motor seized up. Then he told them. I knew I,d catch you thieving sob,s. They were slick. When I would visit my uncles family at night and get ready to leave. I noticed my gas gauge would go down and told him about it. One night I decided to spend the night in my car and catch them. They stole all my gas and I never heard them.haha It happened up near Ravenna,Ohio

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane