exposed fuel pump wires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachbumtroy

Reaction score
hey guys by now most of u know me and my bronco problems, but i think i got em licked one more question for now....putting back the fuel pump and one of the wires (yellow) in color is outside the casing that holds the pump is there any problem of just crimping that wire together and leaving it on the outside where it was? i mean any electrical harzards or anything being exposed to the gas? after i fix this im hoping its going to fire up and ill let u know if it does. thnx for any and all advice..bb

OP
OP
B

beachbumtroy

Reaction score
well guys turned out the IDIOT that put in my fuel pump had a loose connection to the hotwire on the pump and the gauge wire was completely disconnected and get this the IDIOT twisted the gauge wires together and put red electrcal tape around it,pulled the pump and the tape was floating and the wires had came completely apart,oh well so much for that mechanic,crimped that wire together and put a new clip on the pump wire and she fired right up and purred :) so it for sale now if you want it lol runs great ad is in the for sale section thnx

bronco 1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula