Brush/Pushbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stusainte

Reaction score
100_1222_1.jpg100_1225_1.jpg100_1226_1.jpgHey Everyone picked up a brushguard (FreeBee) It was off a 95 Eddie Baure Mine is a 95 Xlt Getting it preped and ready to mount the question I have Is on the bottom of the gillguard the mounting holes are shaped in a U And trying to figure where this bolts to the frame or ? has enyone mounted a pushbar or have any pics of where they bolted it too Thanks Stu

wileec

Reaction score
That looks like the mounting from my 81. The bottum would have bolted to the frame and the top through the bumper into the frame. The frame on a 95 does not offer the same places you may need to just put it up there and find the right place to drill a hole. The mounting for my 95 looks way different than that, but I can not find a picture.

OP
OP
stusainte

stusainte

Reaction score
Yea thats what I was thinking 2 the guy I got it from said it was off a 95 eddie that he rolled and caved the top and sides in and plus it was FREE so i grabed it an ran

92bronco_in_progress

Yeah its a 92 bronco
Reaction score
http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16047

thats the link to my grill guard.......i had to measure, mark, drill holes in my bumper, and bolted it up with carraige bolts, washers, and lock nuts......you need 2 people, and i STRESS the importance of measuring a million times to make sure you mark it right, that way you don't have to do what i had to and weld in a hole filler cause i messed up the the measurement by about 2 millimeters......just drill holes, and bolt her right on.......it wasn't easy getting a ratchet up there, but its doable

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edmison33