Bronco Names

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BB33's

Reaction score
Year:1995

Color: Formerly all white(bumpers and grill) <_< But now she's got some chrome :D/

Aftermarket Items: 32X11.50R15 BFG All Terrains on Old American Racings, Rough Country leveling Springs and Rancho RS9000 Shocks. Kustom Fit Front Bench with Fold down middle(bottom of middle seat turns into a cubby when you tip it forward! :-& #036; SHHHHHHHHH! secret) Pioneer Stereo and speakers. Polyurethane Master Bushing Kit. Warn Hubs

Name: My friends trucks are standard cabs so its always referred to as "Lets Take Kyle's Truck He's Got Room!" [-X

Anything Else: I bought it from the original owner who was a ford master Tech and It shows > . People think I lie when I say it has 211,000 miles. Still RUNS STRONG..........ask that honda B)

How many smileys are too many?

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Year:1985

Color: black

Aftermarket:holley 750 dual line,flowtech headers,raptor mufflers,clarion cd player,sony explod 1000 watt amp,sirius sat.radio(cool i love this thang),33x12.50x15 Eldorado ZR4 AT's,2.5 inch rancho lift...

Name:wildhorse,it just seems to fit...

Anything Else:playing with the thought of a soild axle swap....maybe...maybe not.... B)

Future Plans: a 4 inch lift and 35's if nothing else...

Yardape

Reaction score
Trucks name: Yardape

Year: 1989

Color: Navy Blue

Aftermarket: 3 Inch Body lift with modified fan shroud. (overheated constantly) 33 inch BFG Mud Terrains. JBA headers, dual exhaust with glasspacks. Lund moonvisor. Currently all torn apart for 460 install and 1 ton suspension. So far have the front leafs in, Dana 60 in. Got the Motor mounts in yesterday and did a test fit. Cut out crossmember for oil filter clearance and boxed in the hole with old 302 motor mount.

Bronk351

Reaction score

Color:Black

Aftermarket Items:Autometer trans temp guage, pod, Pioneer stereo, Warn hubs, K&N, SVT Lightning Headers, Flowmaster Exhaust, Mud Dawg Tires, Cobra CB

Name: Black Tornado

Anything Else: She loves sand and shes not a cheap date, but i love her :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She wants a Procomp light bar and Hella Lights, 4 inch lift and some 33's. She likes to pull our boat and look ****. Also likes to hit the high R's gets her heart pumping.

Picture423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yardape

Reaction score

Aftermarket Items:Autometer trans temp guage, pod, Pioneer stereo, Warn hubs, K&N, SVT Lightning Headers, Flowmaster Exhaust, Mud Dawg Tires, Cobra CB

Name: Black Tornado

Anything Else: She loves sand and shes not a cheap date, but i love her :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She wants a Procomp light bar and Hella Lights, 4 inch lift and some 33's. She likes to pull our boat and look ****. Also likes to hit the high R's gets her heart pumping.

Picture423.jpg
That is a sweet clean rig, I'm jealous

Bronk351

Reaction score
Thanks! Yea i love that truck, best one ive owned so far!

the green monster

Reaction score
Year:1994

Color:green

Aftermarket Items:4 inch lift blocks, pacesetter headers, cold air, msd cap and rotor and 8.5 wires, platinum plugs, Q torque power synthetic oil, low temp thermostat, flames, light bar and 6 lights, cb and whips

Name:the green monster

Anything Else:just got hit by a chevy 2500

BB33's

Reaction score
Year: 1995

Color: White

Aftermarket Items: 32 inch BFG's, AR wheels, Aftermarket axles

Name: Das Bronco

Anything Else: I love it!

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
year: 1995

colour: green

aftermarket items: 6" bds lift, 3" body lift, 37/12.5/15 powder balanced ssr's, 12" wide american racing rims, custom front winch bumper, 9000lb winch, zf 5spd tranny, more dents and scars then i can count

name: miss kitten

anything else: soon to have custom sas done

slick351

Reaction score
Year: 86

Color: BLACK

Aftermarket Items: 33x12.5, Shorty Headers, Flows on a 351W

Name: SHELIA MAE

Anything Else:

AngelV

Reaction score
Year: 89

Color: Blue w/ tan top

Aftermarket items: all I got so far is a k&n air filter right now. gonna get to the other stuff... soon™

Name: Serenity

Anything else: she got the name because one day my alternator crapped out in the middle lane of expressway during rushhour traffic. I decided to give it a try to turn over and get off, and she started up after about 5 minutes, when godsmacks song "serenity" came onto the stereo.

FORDAHOLIC

Reaction score
YEAR: 87

COLOR: BLACK AND TAN

AFTERMARKET: 4 INCH LIFT WITH 3 INCH BODY LIFT. LIGHT BAR ON ROOF WITH 5 KC LIGHTS, AND PUSH BAR WITH 2 MORE UP FRONT. 35 12.50 THORNBIRDS. MORE TO COME(I HOPE)

NAME: THE MISTRESS ( WIFE NAMED HER, I DON'T PUSH THE ISSUE!)

El Chuck

Reaction score
I have a 94 EB mostly stock. Still workin to get her where she needs to be. She's named Zoo Keeper.

BUBBAS 666

Reaction score
Year: 1996

Color: Royal Blue Poly

Aftermarket Mods: Trick Flow by K&N cold air intake

Flowtech Long Tube Headers

True Dual Flowmaster 40 Series with 2.5'' pipe dumped before rear end

33" **** Cepek CRUSHER tires

Name: Sunshine. (My tech buddies came up with the name for me... so it was just natural that it's what I call my truck... I've got long hair and they all love "Remember The Titans." Go figure.)

Anything Else: It's an addiction.

bronco410w

Reaction score
Year:1995 Eddy B

Aftermarket Items: 6 inch rough country susp. lift, 35-12.5-15 micky T's baja claws, americanracing rims, flow master super 44 muffler dumped, 410 gears, weston push bar, light rack 5 kc daylighters, a lil pioneer system with 2 12 inch subs, custom mounted toolbox, custom cold air intake, and a confed. flag flying out the back door! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "the chicks dig it"

Name: Lil Blacky

Anything Else:soon to be supercharged!

POTTER

Reaction score
Year: 1996 XL, 4x4

Color: Stock, it was Maroon, but I have since changed it to Black and maroon.

After market: Stereo/Speakers -- Bedliner body and Top -- 33x12.50 BFG AT's -- Hitch -- Superwinch manual hubs -- self built light rack -- 4, 100W offroad lights on roof, 2 50w lights (not installed) for front end.

Name: Helga (she's big and built like a brick sh!thouse)

Anything else: Working on the $$ to put on a 6 inch lift, and regear...hopefully next summer...also need painted bumpers that I can line, don't want to wreck the perfect chromes ones on their now...anyone want to swap (bumpers..lol) also looking into a roof rack, still debating

Bronco1.jpg

Bronco2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23