Biggest Tires for Bronco II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pattygook

Reaction score
Yeah, i ended up putting 31x10.5's on it. Had to cut the fender wells a little bit to accomodate the size. It's really ******* the clutch, especially since I have 3.45 gears. When I go off-roading, I'll just pop it in 4 low and everything's fine.

scott.thunder

Reaction score
whatever you do please do not get a body lift. not only does it throw your whole geometry off but it also lifts the center of gravity making the car even more dangerous. also you get no benefit whatsoever other than being able to carry bigger tires. [-(

B.B.BroncoII

Reaction score
any bigger and you have to look at your back drive shaft I when up to 32 BFG Muds and had to have a extended drive shaft made

Last edited by a moderator:

PC89

Reaction score
I just bought a 3 in suspention lift for my bronco2 and I was wondering what a good tire size would be. I was thinking of 31x10.5 but it sounds like you can put those on a stock bronco2...what tire size should I go with then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK