automatic locking hub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edwin

Reaction score
i I have a Bronco 1995 Eddie Bauer with automatic locking hub and I am trying to find one or the set off two. I try different location and it have manual. What I read is I can make it manual but I need a conversion kit and did not find it. If some one know a place to buy it let me know. You can send me a pm. I am new on the forum. Thanks

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
i belive you can get milemarker hubs with conversion kit off of broncograveyard for like 89 bucks. has anyone tried these?

50joe

Reaction score
I got the warn premiums, with the conversion from the graveyard. Works excellent. Easy install, hasnt failed me yet. 2 years and counting...

AdamDude04

Reaction score
I have no idea on the manual hubs.. I bought mine from a member online for $40.. they are "warn" hubs. Came with everything. Work awesome, but unfortantly compared to the new trucks, it sucks having to get out. Only time you need to lock them is when you're in mud, snow, sand, or in a tight offroad place. lol

Works much better than auto hubs IMHO

arkmark

Reaction score
I've got the mile marker supreams and haven't had a chance to install yet, but I got them from summit raceing for $61 and I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23