Are all Dennis Carpenter unassembled fenders this bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I'm just about to start ordering panels to replace my rot on the '69 i'm restoring and definitely just cross Dennis Carpenter off my list. I do not have time to rebuild new panels. Be easier to patch what I have then deal with that garbage. Good luck.
Try Green Parts in Ohio. They have ALOT of NEW OLD PARTS

johnnyreb

Reaction score
not a body man_
Most any pannels I get - have to B reworked a good bit. I'm some 1 who believes you MUST go back to the very initial (base) make sure where ever U R at that point - is perfect (frm frame out) & wrk ur way forward in pretty much perfection to get that last one right (hanging doors, fenders, anything)...many will not do that then don't know Y the final piece won't fit.
Carpenter claims to B 1 ofa few w/the ford orig stamping machines. May B thay don't maintain properly? May B Costomer services is off. May B U set up a confrontive relationship...none of this means anything as 'the customer is all ways right' & returning item should get some $ back). AG's office ("Consumer Protection Division") is the correct spot. Get nother fender while U wrk this process as it can take a v e r y long time.
I use LKQ (a notional, locally "Keystone") as they deliver & will accept the $ after I get paid. A pretty good deal for me (hate body wrk, stay away as much as possible).
Also check out Green auto parts in Ohio and on youtube. They have alot of NEW OLD PARTS

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I'm just about to start ordering panels to replace my rot on the '69 i'm restoring and definitely just cross Dennis Carpenter off my list. I do not have time to rebuild new panels. Be easier to patch what I have then deal with that garbage. Good luck.
Check with Green Auto parts in Ohio-1-800-543-4959

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK