!994 Bronco 4x4 Low problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OB1

Reaction score
The 4 wheel HIGH light comes on (I believe it is also engaging) and the 4 wheel LOW will not engage or light up. I have no idea what the problem is. The local shade tree shop said the button is to blame...but I dunno. And help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
There's a link or two to troubleshooting the elctric-shift t-case in the How-To & Tech Articles forum. IF you can't find one of the links, post back up and we'll help you out. JSM84

OP
OP
O

OB1

Reaction score
There's a link or two to troubleshooting the elctric-shift t-case in the How-To & Tech Articles forum. IF you can't find one of the links, post back up and we'll help you out. JSM84
I checked, and I couldn't find anything. there was a manual thread, but the links inside it are dead. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
O

OB1

Reaction score
AWESOME! Thanks. Can't believe I missed it.

OP
OP
O

OB1

Reaction score
OK...seems like the control module might be the culprit. This, along with the dash switch, seems to be an impossible thing to find. Anyone know where I can get a control module?

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I have the complete module and wiring harness from an 87 youll have to check if there the same . Also have a shift motor :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23