84 Bronco 6" Lift Need Exteded Driveshafts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stang96gts

Reaction score
Do I have to extend them right away if I take if easy and don't beat on the truck...I got the lift and don't have 300$ to put into my driveshafts right away...Also, do I need to get extended brake lines??

Gunner

Reaction score
not to sure about the drive shafts but the brake lines is a yes. also if the kit didnt come with it you also need a longer lower pitman arm and i recommend dual steering stablizers

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Depending on what rear axle you have. If you have the Ford 9" on your 84 like I do, you don't need to extend the rear ds with a 6" susp. lift, but it would be a good idea at some point if you plan to wheel it hard. If you have the Ford 8.8" you would need to get it done fairly soon, since the ds is much shorter.

AS for the brake lines, my SkyJ kit just relocated the stock lines, so I did not need to get new ones right away. I still plan on getting new ones, as mine are the original ones, and I think you get better stopping power for the bigger tires like 35's.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula