460 York compressor mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddrivermike

Reaction score
I'm planning to build a 460 for the bronco. Does anyone have a part number or casting numbers or a lead on the compressor mount that is for the YORK compressor. I don't want that round compressor. I want to mount my factory York compressor that was on my original 351m. The 351 mounting holes don't match the big block heads obviously. I know the 70s vans had the 429/460 mount. Problem is, no yards around here have anything that old. I'm slowly collecting the parts I need to reinstall a V8 back into the truck. Thanks Mike.

So I came across a site that has the parts listed. The number is DOAA-2882-8. But looking this up I'm getting mixed results. Some say 429/460. Others says 351C.
Here's a link if it helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
muddrivermike

muddrivermike

Reaction score
No problem. It's just anymore it's people asking the same questions over and over again, instead of looking through the threads on their own. I only post if I can't find the question on my own. So it kinda surprises me that NOBODY has anything to say on certain topics. But anyway, thanks for the reply back. Once I get this 460 project going, I plan to start a thread of the progress to help others that want to do the same. Have a good one . 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK